1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Scams Reporting Regele Ruletei Scammer

Discussion in 'Roulette Scams' started by LoraRoulette, Oct 4, 2019.

1. LoraRoulette

LoraRoulette Member

I see this is a good place to report scammers. Except your forum wont let me insert the links to the scams. This makes it so google wont show the sites as scams in searches.

I dont want to post the full links so they can be clicked. I only want to put the address to places like the news website where Buzan the scammer is exposed in the story for stabbing his customer.

Is there any way you can allow me to insert the addresses to they appear in searches on google?

I hope you wont give into pressure from scammers and threats. I hope you will allow me to post the whole story here unlike what other forums do.

2. John Blerg

John Blerg Well-Known Member 👹 Troll 👹

Founder of CalAsia Proven Baccarat Wagering Method
    Special prosecutor that went after Donald Trump might be interested just a thought

3. LoraRoulette

LoraRoulette Member

We are going to put this guy in jail for sure. His websites and words to find this are....

ADRIAN BUZAN ROULETTE SCAM
    ADRIAN VIOREL BUZAN
    Regel Ruleti ROULETTE SCAM
    roulettesyllabus.com ROULETTE SCAM
    adrianbuzan.com ROULETTE SCAM
    roulettehowtowin.com ROULETTE SCAM
    beatroulettecourse.com ROULETTE SCAM
    regeleruletei.ro ROULETTE SCAM
    facebook.com/regeleruletei/ ROULETTE SCAM
    Regel Ruleti ADRIAN BUZAN ROULETTE SCAM

I will be posting more in the thread at https://www.gamblingforums.com/threads/adrian-buzan-roulette-scam.15887/

I am not worried about getting money back. I know we will never get a refund. He is a poor man living alone in cheap apartments. If you don't believe me you can see google maps of his address. He is no millionaire like he says. He is a common real estate salesman lying to everyone to steal their money.

We thought he was rich from photos that I am sure he had professionally taken to make him look rich. I am also sure he got fake money for photos like you can get on Ebay. This man is a professional conman.

Thankyou Admin of this site for allowing me to post links and images without the moderation limit. You will see I am not here to spam but to expose another scammer to help people.

4. Buzan Viorel Adrian

Buzan Viorel Adrian Member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFYmVAv1E5w

5. Buzan Viorel Adrian

Buzan Viorel Adrian Member

• Violation of Rule #3: No Selling, Advertising, or Promoting
    [Promotional video removed.]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2019