1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc response to JOHN PATRICK RELIGIOUS MAN

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by LarryS, Oct 28, 2015.

1. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

I cannot respond on patricks site, because the coward deletes me because he cannot form a cogent argument on gambling related topics. But he sure loves to attack.
    He actually deleted his original post because it had alot of mis-information on the topic of craps and I guess people told him and he then seleted it and came up with the excuse that the deletion occired because he had pity on me.

Yeah right....since when does he have pity on people when he is in the right.

So here is an excerpt of his response....and I will calmly respond in the next post.

from the patrick website:
    "But picking on that poor soul ...who is no match for anyone in a discussion on gambling ......is not something I want to be known for....and that is the reason I had my own post deleted..........

I simply was not proud of myself for picking on someone who can't defend himself in talking about gambling.....besides ....his exit from this site was spurred by his own big mouth in talking about my family.................really nasty stuff..........

But since I am a forgiving person.....I gave this poor soul the chance to get his comments on here....as long as he "paid" for his indiscretions by sending me a $200 check....made out to the St. Josephs Home for the Blind (in NJ)..............

But he refused (as I knew he would )..............so so now we spend a lot more time looking for his posts .......that he attempts to get on here ....with different names (95 as I said).....

but the three IP numbers that he displays allows us to keep the board clean.........

He still comes here every nite............. EVERY NITE and goes to all the posts that I am involved in.......and most of the time makes comments that have the intelligence of a 4 year old.....so naturally they are deleted.....

But picking on someone unable to defend himself intelligently .....is something I am ashamed to admit I did......and which led to me having that post destroyed.............

I am not afraid to admit ....I reacted toooooooo harshly and that is not befitting of a good Catholic...............and I did what I thought should be done.............and that is .....SHUT MY MOUTH!!!!

JOHN PATRICK"

2. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

Mr Patrick

First why would I send 200 dollars in order to be able to post on your board, when in the end you still control the delete button. So you let a post or 2 go through. Then when you start looking bad and the house of cards is threatened....you start to delete again. Not because of personal attacks, but because you dont agree with my gambling comments.

Secondly I am pleased that you claim to be a religious man,....a "good catholic".

A man gleefully recounts a story of how he stole a honeymoon suite by pretending to be married and then skipping out. Would a "good catholic" do that, and would a "good catholic" brag about it.

A man gets a female accomplice, works with her to get signs just right, and then they both enter a poker game to cheat people out of money. Would a "good catholic" steal like that? And would a "good catholic" brag about it.

A man goes to the race track and sell individuals "picks"....selling each individual gambler a different horse in the race till all the horses are sold. And only the winner has to pay you. The con is exposed and the man is asked to leave the track. Is this something a "good catholic" would do. Is this something "a good catholic:" would brag about years later.

A man gleefully calls himself a "conman".....I am not catholic....is this some sort of bragging ritual for a "good catholic"

no remorse about any of the above. wouldnt "a good catholic" be remorseful at least?

"He still comes here every nite............. EVERY NITE and goes to all the posts that I am involved in.......and most of the time makes comments that have the intelligence of a 4 year old.....so naturally they are deleted....."

claiming you have the intellect of a 4 year old is not my style. Let alone using that line "most of the time" Ok I understand you want sympathy but if you are gonna lie try to be more creative. Be a "good catholic" and tell the truth. You dont have to fib.
    EVERY NIGHT? ALL THE POSTS?......TOTAL LIE.

But dear sir, thank you for deleting your last post solely because you had sympathy for ME. Little [removed, pay to advertise] me. It wasnt because the post had alot of inaccuracies that others called you on. No it couldnt be that. It was all because you have empathy for me. Sounds like another con.

The 3 people on your board who tell you how great those stories are on how you conned people and that you should write a book about them dont realize that if you conned others......for whom does the bell toll next?

Maybe you can call your book "the good catholic conman".

If anyone looks in the archives of your site, they will see hundreds of posts by me, before you started deleting. All the posts are cogent, on-topic discussions of the topic on the thread. You simply delete because of gambling content that you do not agree with. Your deletions in my case has nothing to do with clearing the site of vulgarities or bigotry. You simply cannot cogently debate.

In fact you more than once allowed posts by frank that had an anti-semetic 4 letter word that starts with the letter "k". He is your pal.Good for you. If that is acceptable to you..its a free country. You fought for your right to allow anti-semetic words on your site. So good for you.

I guess you were just being "a good catholic".

Happy Holidays

Either way, I thank you for your showing of kindness toward me.

And using the "attacking my family" card......pure genius......who wouldnt sympathize with that one.

If you cant use the "race card"....then "attacking the family card" is the next best thing.

bravo