1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Restricted undeserved, WHY?!

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by BlueAngel, Feb 22, 2017.

1. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Every post, in every thread I'm writing is under moderation, you have restricted my account without a reason!
    I have not attacked or insulted anyone, I have no duplicate account, what the fuck did I do wrong to deserve such treatment?!
    I had never such treatment in years on several other forums, if this situation won't change I'm out of here and also I'll let everybody know about this UNDESERVED and UNFAIR incident, this is not a threat but a warning!

2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

Posts from new members will get caught by our automated spam filter if they post anything that may resemble a link or e-mail, even if it's something contained in the post of another member they are quoting. Our automated spam filter is very strict to ensure clever spammers can't bypass it.

In one of your recent posts, you wrote "@TG", and the "@" sign triggered the automated spam filter which moderated your post and placed it in the queue for manual review. In another of your posts, you quoted another member's post that contained an image sourced externally with the URL of the image, so the automated spam filter detected a URL in your post, and that's why that post also got caught by our automated spam filter.

To avoid having your posts as a new member get caught by our automated spam filter, simply avoid posting anything used in e-mails and links. This includes the "@" sign. Also, avoid quoting posts that can contain anything used in e-mails and links. This includes images sourced externally with a URL.

We understand that this can be frustrating for new members, but our priority is keeping spammers away and our automated spam filter has been doing an incredible job of keeping spam posts invisible to our members, and that is why we have such a clean site. It does come with the inconvenience of the occasional false positive such as your posts, but we manually approve those as soon as see them, so no harm is done.

Once you are no longer a new member, your posts will not longer be checked by the automated spam filter.

In the meantime, now that you know how to avoid the automated spam filter trigger, you will be able to keep this from happening again.

At any rate, your moderated posts have been manually approved. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

3. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Understood, thanks for your swift response.