1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Results Smasher - Baccarat Edition

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by R19, Apr 17, 2019.

1. R19

R19 Active Member 👹 Troll 👹

Any pro bruh tips on a software application that can take play results as an input and do some super results smasher crunching to show how the play is going? It comes up with all sorts of insights that can help with the fine tuning or the hit and run style tactics? Could be useful for roulette, etc. also. Thanks.

oopsididitagain likes this.
  2. R19

Can someone just make this?

For example:
    1. Enter + + - + - + - with +/-, +1/-1, +/- any numbers, etc. for any number of plays (100 plays up to 100 kabillion plays)

2. Apply positive progression and or negative progression. This will override any numbers next to +/- that are in the input.

3. See all sorts of cool results and charts and the app can OPTIMIZE!!! and or MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS!!!

This can be used for any game where there is a play with a variable amount that can be bet on that play. It doesn't have to know the underlying bet or bet selection. Just your results so everyone can use it in a super secret way.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  3. R19

Why isn't there interest in this? It would be more efficient than a spreadsheet.

4. R19

Gee Wally, if the decision to make a flat bet bruh type position, or a certain other bruh type position, or possibly a position that some players at the stickball field called a positive bruh type progression or maybe the ones that play the kick the cans call a negative type progression bruh move wouldn't it be nice if there was a software application that can take play results as an input and do some super results smasher crunching to show how the play is going? It comes up with all sorts of insights that can help with the fine tuning or the hit and run style tactics? Could be useful for roulette, etc. also. Thanks.

For example:
    1. Enter + + - + - + - with +/-, +1/-1, +/- any numbers, etc. for any number of plays (100 plays up to 100 kabillion plays)

2. Apply positive progression and or negative progression. This will override any numbers next to +/- that are in the input.

3. See all sorts of cool results and charts and the app can OPTIMIZE!!! and or MAKE RECOMMENDATIONS!!!

This can be used for any game where there is a play with a variable amount that can be bet on that play. It doesn't have to know the underlying bet or bet selection. Just your results so everyone can use it in a super secret way.

You know the type that are discussed in detail in the Progressions thread and that is where I am spending the majority of my learning and fine tuning attention. Welp, in the mean time I am going to go find that trouble make Eddie because he has a lot of great inquiries.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019
  5. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without being condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say ??

6. R19

Let's say the shoe goes:
    B P P B B B P B B B P P

and from that you score

+ - + + - - + + + + -

Unit size doesn't matter to start. B or P doesn't matter so you aren't showing any bet selection. You just load the +'s and -'s. Then after that you can run any number of flat, positive, negative progressions and see the results. It doesn't have to be 1 kabillion shoes worth. I have less than 100. It can be used for roulette also

7. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    Stop flapping around the bush and explain those + & - signs.

8. R19

+ is win.
    - is loss.

This application doesn't need the underlying baccarat shoe or roulette outcomes etc. Tip run.

9. R19

So if zero positive progression then
    + + +
    Becomes
    +1 +1 +1

If negative progression is set to 1 2 3 5
    - - - +
    Becomes
    -1 -2 -3 +5

The wins and losses over all your outcomes don't change just the size according to set rules. Skies the limit when you hang around Eddy Haskell and try to get that cat out of the tree with Wally.

Hey baseball bruh, I used to watch Leave It To Beaver when i was young and i thought it was swell. Are you ok with that ot you gonna get mad as hell about that like you do when you hear the Alphonse Relax like the Gerard with them other tough guy LACSD Sheriff types?