1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge "Retired Navy Captain"

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Jan 29, 2015.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    This retired Navy Capt who lost his wife about 5 years ago thought it was time he was with another lady. So he went to a well known brothel outside of Las Vegas and as he approached the young and quite beautiful mid-aged Madam, he felt a bit awkward and nervous.

He hemmed and hawed for a minute or two and finally the Madam asked him: “do you want to have sex?”

He responded with a resounding “YES,” but he just had to tell her his story about being a sailor and that his wife had passed 5 years ago and this was his “maiden voyage,” since then.

She said: “Well Captain, if it’s that big a deal, I might as well do this myself, you game for that?” He shrugged his shoulders and said “Yes, Let’s Do It then!”

Up the stairs they went, into the room, she undressed him slowly and he watched her undress herself before she joined him in the bed.

Pretty soon he was on top of her and after about 3 minutes he asked: “How am I doing?”

She quickly but shamedly replied: “You’re going about 3 Knots Captain!”

“What’s that mean,” he said ,kind of confused.

The Madam replied:

“Well, you’re Knot Up, you’re Knot In, and you’re Knot getting your money back!”

The Nutz!
    poker girl spyda nabbed.gif poker girl spyda nabbed.gif