1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Intro Richy Rich Pick 3

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Richard Granzow, May 28, 2022.

1. Richard Granzow

Richard Granzow New Member

Pallet Manufacturing/Retired - Forum Owner
    Hello Everyone,

My name is Richard Granzow (aka Richy Rich). I've been studying the pick 3 game for years now, and have created several original systems that work very well, most of the time. I am also a Pick 3 Forum Owner where the below mentioned system I am about to reveal, is automated by a JavaScript and requires only one click. It's Free to create an account there, and Free to use the system on the forum. I would love to post the forum link but I'm not sure I understand if it is allowed in here or not because I am a new member. If I can, please let me know and I will post it.

So, I am including the manual method of this system below to share with everyone. It's easy to figure out. And it produces winners in all states quite often. I am also going to include some recent real examples at the bottom.

I call this "Richy Rich Pick 3 Budget Strategy". Why? Because it produces only (9) combinations to play for up to two weeks. I feel that this is affordable for all levels of players and still come out on top if you stay with it and don't go crazy dropping the big bucks on it.

Richy Rich Pick 3 "Budget Strategy"

Go back about 30 days and start with any random pick 3 number and start Back-Testing it in your state. Experiment with it to see how well it is performing in any state. Back-Test it! Study it! Track It!

Instructions and Real example 4/11/2022 Virginia had the 429 drawn. I'm Virginia, so I used this as the example.

------
    first do this with the 429
    4+2=6
    2+9=1 =11 but we use lottery math -> use only the right hand/base digit which in this case is 1
    ------
    now do this
    4 2 9

6 1 place the 6 and 1 under the 429 like this. Do the same thing with the next step
    ------
    next
    4+6=0 =10 but we use lottery math -> use only the right hand/base digit which in this case is 0
    2+6=8
    2+1=3
    9+1=0 =10 but we use lottery math -> use only the right hand/base digit which in this case is 0
    ------
    now do this
    4, 2, 9

6 1 arrange it all like this
    0 8
    3 0
    ------
    Pairs from workout above = 61, 08, 30
    Digits
    = 4,2,9 -> the pick 3 number we started with
    Now make the 9 combo's to play using the pairs and digits above (see below)
    ------
    Only (9) Combo's to play for up to two weeks

614 612 619
    084 082 089
    304 302 309

Virginia test start 4/11/2022 with 429

Real Results Over The 2 Week Period

4/13 - 032 box hit
    4/14 - 621 box hit
    4/22 - 804 box hit
    4/26 - 169 box hit
    4/27 - 980 box hit