1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Horse Racing Robert B Lewis (Santa Anita) & Withers (Aqueduct) Thoughts

Discussion in 'Horse Racing Forum' started by BGboothA, Feb 23, 2015.

1. BGboothA

BGboothA Guest

Two more Kentucky Derby Prep races tomorrow.

First looking at the Withers at Aqueduct...

Really going to be tough to go against El Kabeir here, he has looked great and there doesn't seem to be any good reason to bet against him in this one. I don't think Classy Class has the class to beat El Kabier, but I think there is a small possibility that he could take El Kabeir out of his game. If they end up in some kind of speed duel on the Aqueduct surface watch out for longshot Unrivaled making a late run. Unrivaled the 5 horse is a horse that just broke his maiden last time out at Parx, but he did it winning by 15 lengths....crazy he looked amazing coming down the stretch. If for some reason he gets a chance at this field, he could surprise a few people.

The other race is the Robert B Lewis stakes at Santa Anita.

Looks to be a duel between Dortmund and Firing line. I have to give the edge to Dortmund he is undefeated and hasn't shown any reason to go another direction.

Source.