1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Rule violations

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by caddy, Jan 3, 2022.

1. caddy

caddy New Member

Spike,

EC question

How many wins out of how many virtual bets do you then think you are in a winning situation?

Which will mean that it is time to start betting.

Thanks for any reply.

2. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

75% to 80%

3. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Just learn to read randomness and your experience practicing will tell you all that you want to know. There is no other way.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2022
  4. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

If I make 14 or 15 virtual bets and the results show I only got three or four wrong that's the time for me to make a bet. Now somebody will say if you'd been betting all along look how many times you would have won. And to that I say how the heck do I know that before I make virtual bets. That would be gambling and I don't do gambling I only do sure things. And this is as close to a sure thing as I've ever got. The zeros can mess me up but it doesn't happen very often and it just takes a little longer to get the one unit.

gizmotron likes this.