1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Scams Scam ... RouleGENIUS ... Scam ... RouleGenius.com

Discussion in 'Roulette Scams' started by George Tsopanis, Oct 23, 2019.

1. George Tsopanis

George Tsopanis New Member

Gas Street, Birmingham, West Midlands, B1 2jt
    Hi
    My name is George and I am new to this forum. I have enjoyed playing Roulette for a long time.
    The reason I am writing today because I want to alert fellow players about ROULEGENIUS.COM.
    They sell a ''software'' at 345 Euros a pop that guarantees no more than 3 losses in a row, the forth being the winning bet. Youtube is full of videos winning with only 10 NUMBERS COVERED at the time and winning so much money.
    So I bought it
    The software is a window that if you enter the numbers in order, it gives you a bunch of numbers to bet for the next round and hopefully win.
    Well it didn't happen here
    Although at real betting the program asks you to bet 22 NUMBERS at a time, it loses within 5 minutes.
    It happened EVERY TIME I decided to play.
    I then asked for my money back and I was told to record e session and send it to them.
    They had no interest of refunding money back whatsoever....So I consider this a SCAM and a waste of time.

My fellow players you have been warned
    George T

Mc38 likes this.
  2. Thomas C K Cheung

Thomas C K Cheung New Member

good to know

3. albalaha

albalaha Active Member Founding Member

player
    George T,
    Problem lies in your ignorance of the game. There is nothing magical about any bet. No bet guarantees that an EC will surely win in the third bet or within three bets. The game is all about fighting house edge, variance and aboveall your ignorance. Believe me, these are tough nuts to crack and quitting gambling could the best advice I can give you.

4. BUZZARD

BUZZARD Active Member Lineage to Founders

INDEPENDENT PRODUCT DEVELOPER
    You forgot to add AMEN !!!

5. Barış HIZIR

Barış HIZIR New Member

I am the victim of them also.

Its totaly useless.

6. Rona

Rona Active Member

IMO you should indeed recorg your session and ask for your money.
    Also Paypal allows for refunds even when the seller denies it.
    Don't let the scammers loose (no pun intended), you give them motive to continue scamming people!

7. Garfield

Garfield Active Member

George, if you've been playing for a long time, in my logic the only reason you bought because you didn't do very well...or you've been losing badly....

As an ex-victim of a sold system, I could feel your disappointment and hope the best for you...

And you're right...they never intended to refund anything...