1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery Sharing Half of Lottery Winning with my Subscribers

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by belcho, Dec 20, 2019.

1. belcho

belcho New Member

Hey guys, I have a Youtube Channel called "Lottery Guy" and I would like to share half of my Lottery Winning IF I end up winning a prize over $10,000 All you need to do is Subscribe and write a comment in the video. I will be buying lottery tickets and uploading videos twice a week so make sure to subscribe and enter each time!

As the channel grows, I will buy more lottery tickets proportional to number of subscribers so that will give everyone a better chance to win.

If this sounds interesting to you, please check out my video and channel!
    Thanks guys.

2. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    Just to let you know to play nothing below Powerball, megamillions and so on. If you play $250,000 - $10,000 lottery games just quick pick it. Any method to predict the lottery will be bypassed by oath lottery workers. When powerball reach a height amount of $156 million, you then predict it. Just check when it rerolls. This is just a heads up.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2019