1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps Should I ask for a refund? Was I ripped off? Opinions Please!

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by TG Parker, Dec 5, 2016.

1. TG Parker

TG Parker New Member

I confess! I'm a total Craps Noob... and as they say a fool and his money are soon parted... On the other hand if this is my only bad craps gaming investment I'm probably in good shape... I could also have lost a more money actually gambling with this material. But I'd like to hear your opinion.

So I saw the following YouTube and It seemed to "sound" ok... and I ordered

Al Kaufman's "Pass no Pass System"

I put down my $97 dollars and all I received was the MP4 video file to the original publicly postedYouTube.

No charts, manual, or any other information other than the Youtube.

When I called to complain Al Kaufman started "upsell" me a $500 private class. During our conversation he admitted he was "retired" and living in florida and no longer gambling.

So what's the verdict should I place a complaint through Paypal and demand a refund?

Also just out of curiosity I'd love to hear a consensus about Al's so-called "Pass no Pass System"?

Opinions?

Thanks in advance,

TG

2. HowMany

HowMany Active Member

Ever heard of PT Barnum?

Sorry man, but wise up! Don't be so gullible.

Never buy a gambling system. Ever.

3. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

My desire to help you outweighs my revulsion of sending anyone to WOV so I'm holding my nose and doing just that.

Go to WizardofVegas, enter Al Kaufman into the search and watch them rip old Al a new one. It won't get your money back but maybe it will give you some satisfaction and help you be more selective.

4. TG Parker

TG Parker New Member

Lesson learned... Hindsight being 20/20... I shoulda, coulda, woulda...The irony is that I could have ordered lot's of really good Craps books from Amazon ALL for under $97. When I get my refund, that's what I'll do.

The up side is this situation caused me to dig deeper and seek out this and other forums and THAT's been really helpful...

We ALL make mistakes, question is, can we lean from them...lol

Thanks for all the comments!

HowMany likes this.
  5. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

TG I see that you made it to WOV and got a few good responses. Well except for the stupid answer about buying a unicorn or a time machine.

You did better than I did when I asked a couple of simple questions about roulette. I got really reamed right under the watchful eye of the dysfunctional, idiotic mods. They thought they'd have a field day with the "new meat" Well f- them. My turn.

In the grand scheme of things, $97 is not all that expensive lesson.

6. TG Parker

TG Parker New Member

Woohooo! Just checked my Paypal account and I see that they've awarded me a $97 refund. Wooohooo!

Spider and HowMany like this.