1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Should I call 88 here?

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Poker Advice Latest, Jun 13, 2019.

1. https://replayer.runitup.com/hands/959e4daca5 Hello! on the flop, could I call once ? given that both I`m in position and I beat some of betting range, hands like , AQ, AJ, 66,... that may cbet on such boards,but most of the time they continue on the turn and I have to fold and sizing on the flop is very big what do you think about it ?

Source.

2. HappyGoLucky

HappyGoLucky Member

Hi, I think it was a very tight fold. That is the perfect board for him to do a c-bet, and he is probably gonna do that with all hands except KK. So you should always call once there, and see what happends. Often you'll get a free river card as well. If he bets after the turn, then you can fold or min raise him for å checkdown at the river.. Depends on the turncard and how tight a player he is.

That's my opinion. But of course I have played 0 hands with that guy :-D

3. Bampion

Bampion Member

I AGREE WITH YOU ~

4. theflyingduck

theflyingduck Member

why would youu fold your hand facing one over card..... don't do that man