1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat Skippy Shoe

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by JacobBlaze, Aug 2, 2020.

1. JacobBlaze

JacobBlaze Active Member

Here's one shoe

Attached Files:

2. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Nice +7 units ish
    Nice run of 11 , have had that at 14 straight a few times and 5yrs ago had never seen more than 7 - In a row, dumb arse, lmao, I Marty it until 13 starting at 6th hand in the run as walking between tables, gamblers fallacies abound , i d been hit and run crushing it at going against runs of 4,5,6,7 easy money lol imada , ( I’m a dumb arse ) I ran out of cash at the 7th Marty = 13 th of that run of - $6400 was my last bet , could only watch as one more - came in then it switched to the positive, I’m down-$12800 and swore never Marty against that ever again. Hey never Marty again for that matter, hence the devotee of flat betting I am now. Easy money
    Easy money. Cheers thanks for post , how did you up load that picture to this forum. ? Can yar give me the hack Mattie? Cheers

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020