1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps so nowbthat Frank Scoblete has joined the list of EX-Members

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by SCAN, Jun 26, 2015.

1. SCAN

SCAN New Member Founding Member

So ANOTHER knowledgeable interesting gambling author has joined the list of members driven from this board.... I only ask... To what end.... Why is that everytime someone had gambling knowledge and also made money writing about gambling, they were attacked here while writing for FREE, until that just said F it, its not worth it.

How does that benefit a board which the owner started as a vehicle for gambling authorities?

I do not get it.

2. albalaha

albalaha Active Member Founding Member

player
    Because those who are quite empty to put any valuable topic hate a star like Frank Scoblete or anybody else. It is apathy from our admin too, who has nothing to do with this site than to keep counting number of posts and topics. There is absolute lack of administration here that can force contributing member being pestered with "below the belt remarks" and ultimately they quit.
    It is not just about Frank or any particular member, it is about gambling forums in general. Annoying members and irritating posts should be checked regularly and suitable warning to temporary muting to ousters should be done, as required.
    I think Frank hasn't announced that he won't write here anymore and he can be requested to be here with assurance to control too much barking against him. Hit the ball not the ground. Someone speaking utter insulting language should be warned and banned.

3. $nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Active Member Founding Member

Retired
    I concur with albalaha -

KNOWLEDGEABLE posters - such as Frank Scoblete, David Medansky, Steve " Heavy " Haltom and others have been driven from THIS board primarily from the antics of 2 individuals -

Harley and SuperRick -

These two have been banned from MOST reputable dice forums because of their underhanded tactics -

The integrity of Harley's posts and bogus claims have been the target of the ADMIN of this site on numerous occasions -

One need not look beyond the 2 " Locked Threads " in the Craps Forum section to arrive at a conclusion as to the " veracity " of Harley's statements !

In EACH and EVERY instance - on THIS - as well as OTHER forums -

Harley instigates bogus claims - and when challenged - HE either totally ignores them -

OR -

His ' compadre ' SuperRick - comes to his rescue by changing the subject -

The " CRAPS FORUM " on this site will soon meet its demise -

" MARK MY WORDS " !

SOLELY due to the NON - ACTION of ADMIN when intervention and punishment for non-compliance of directives by certain persistent violators is allowed to go by the way side .

For the record - I - am on the verge to join the elite who have fled this forum because of the BS of certain posters !

$...eE..$

4. albalaha

albalaha Active Member Founding Member

player
    It seems admin has turned his deaf ear to this fundamental issue. I reported at least 20 posts and profile posts that are offensive to admin. Lots of namecalling, mudslinging, use of filthy and vulgar language and personal hatred have been reported but the admin wants to grow this community at any cost that even includes those posts and posters.
    Only good thing about this forum is waning. all celebrated authors have left this place or not writing anymore. Frank has been a regular but it seems he will quit as well. This is not the making of #1 gambling community in any manner.

Mark V likes this.
  5. $nakeEye$

$nakeEye$ Active Member Founding Member

Retired
    yo say Even though - I - am guilty of some / most / if not ALL - of the references that you make regards ' unacceptable conduct ' -

I MUST say THIS about THAT -

" I " was brought into altercations by " HIM " where-by " HE " stated untruths - lies - that " I " -

DID THIS - DID THAT -

" HIS " sole intent was to ' stir the pot ' and see what result(s) HE could obtain -

Well - suffice it to say -

HE brought the " CREAM " right to the TOP !

IF this forum is content with the likings / attitudes / personalities / post content of these individuals -

Then " I " will also bid my " Adieu " , reluctantly , to this forum -

These two individuals have NOTHING but NEGATIVE things to say about EVERYONE who is NOT aligned in their " camp " -

The " aroma " that these two exude is powerful enough to encourage a docile dog to break away from his / her Master -

To cross the street and put their nose into the pile of feces that was deposited by them !

Then , after a couple of " whiffs " -

The realization sets in to that dog's mind -

" IF it looks like sh*t - smells like sh*t - tastes like sh*t -

Sure glad I did NOT step in it ! "

MY OPINION !

$...eE..$