1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Some advice

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by Henriquekbnz, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Henriquekbnz

Henriquekbnz Guest

I'm new to playing poker, what strategy advice do you recommend for tournaments? and there are some losing ways that beginners comment on and what are they for me to avoid ?? to everyone who can help me thank you very much :)

Source

2. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Don’t waste your money or time starting at a tournament. Go online for free bankroll and learn to play first. Don’t just bluff every hand as poker is more than any two cards bingo , learn the art of folding ( it’s a myth you have to see every hand , you have 8 , 2 off suits fold etc. ) learn the art of position don’t get into the endless question of should I have got more value on that last hand , get over it especially if you won , next. Know the card ranking and how it applies to the flop ,turn , river your pair of aces may mean nothing if there’s a straight on offer. You’ll get the picture and above all don’t be a hillbilly poker player, you make money from idiots so don’t be one. Good luck in your new career. Cheers