1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Horse Racing stallions from the 70's through early 90's

Discussion in 'Horse Racing Forum' started by JBEX, Jan 20, 2019.

1. JBEX

JBEX Guest

just trying to remember off the top of my head stallions from this era..been following the game since the late 70's
    and probably started with racing forms in the early 80's..ideally looking for horses who ended their racing career between 1970-1989 but if i'm (or you're) a little off no big deal....realize most don't give a damn about this.. feel free to post if you can think of one or more..doing this on the fly so will start with a few and add (via edit)along the way..everything off the top of my head..not looking up all of northern dancer's progeny but can't stop you from doing that lol..mistakes will be corrected

to try and recognize the major sire lines will note sons of these stallions

nd..northern dancer
    mp..mr prospector
    ndg(g)..northern dancer grandson or great gs
    mpg(g)..same as above
    secretariat..no major sires I believe but will note..ad i've mentioned before though he's the grandsire of mega sire's ap indy and storm cat ..major sire gone west and ok sire summer squall ..all probably deceased
    or maybe one pensioned (not active)..this to me as good or better accomplishment as being a major sire

Source.