1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Sunday $50GTD Freeroll 10/8/17

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Oct 8, 2017.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Let's not forget, the $50GTD Bounty Freeroll (Bounty of a free shadowing session on Teach), is at 5:30pm eastern tonight and broadcasted on twitchtv. Please register your free account on twitchtv and join us in the chat room as the tournament progresses and I (Al), broadcast the game beginning to end. Please Share!

https://go.twitch.tv/positivepokerinsiders/

Two additional prizes tonight, entry tickets to the Wednesday Lucky 777 popular tournament

If you haven't registered an account on JaoPoker yet, use promo code: ppiposse when doing so, thanks.

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Sunday's Bounty ($50GTD Freeroll) was a bit strange tonight. It seemed as though many players were not at the table (for whatever reason), although we had 150 runners signup one hour prior (only) and through late registration.

Congrats to Poppiesbluff and Tru0025 winners of entry tickets into the Wednesday Lucky 777 Tournament. I'll be giving two more tickets away each week (in the twitchtv chat room, so come listen and win).

As I played, I was sent to a table that had 7-8 ghosts, so it was boring at times, but I steadily, and a bit unfairly, picked up the chips at the table (I can't see allowing no shows to stay and accumulate chips).

Because of this, I declared myself a NON-WINNER for the night, which meant if I won, I would donate the money back next week by adding whatever I won on my head as the bounty booty piles up. I must say, that when the ghosts were gone, and everyone had their shot at me, they took aim and knocked me down to 5 big blinds, but I climbed back in, made the final table, then into the money, then into third with 150K vs two with nearly 400K, but I somehow prevailed.

The evidence is on the video here and posted on our You Tube channel (PositivePokerInsiders present JaoPoker):

You Tube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChvXWL5JVWqxwxRUJOobfdQ/playlists

Enjoy and please have a look, and you can always fast forward. Cya next week, same time, 5:30pm eastern!