1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Super 3

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by BlueAngel, Mar 31, 2017.

1. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

This is one of my winning methods, it consists of certain criteria in order to pick winning numbers.
    Bets flat on 3 numbers, these 3 numbers are changing from time to time.

Write down every number as it hits, wait for 3 repeaters and bet them till one of them hits for 3rd time or till 12 consecutive bets without win.
    While you are betting those 3 numbers another repeat could happen, in this case remove the older repeater from your bet selection and replace it with the new one.
    If you don't win within 12 consecutive bets/spins stop and wait for 3 new repeaters.

On average you find 3 repeaters within 18 spins, if there are less than 3 within 18 spins do not bet, there must be 2 within 12 or 3 within 18 spins.

If you have an opportunity of 2 within 12 spins then start betting these 2 and if a 3rd repeater comes while you are betting two add this 3rd to your bet selection.
    2 repeaters for 18 spins or 3 for 12, not more than 3.

The 12/18 spins window should be updated on a revolving basis, after every new outcome delete the oldest result in order to keep a record of the most recent 18 spins.
    It doesn't matter if more than 3 repeaters occur within those spins, just make sure you are betting the 3 newest.
    I'd not recommended to bet only 1, the ideal for me is 3 repeaters x 12 spins.

Profit grow fast even with flat bets!:)
    Happy winnings!

Last edited: Mar 31, 2017
  2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    Another baloney festival. When are you going to learn that your rule based system will always run into that dreaded sequence of death that will kill it.? Until you devise a system based on coincidental, accidental advantage, and you take steps to exploit that when it is present, then and only then will you have a chance against the sequences that kill all rule based systems.

Happy fantasizing.

3. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

Another original expression, I've never heard about ''accidental advantage'', perhaps you want to teach us how we could accidentally be advantageous in our gambling ventors.

4. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I could. I opened a school for that very purpose. It includes about 500 posts of complete disclosure and discussion. It also includes several versions of software to demonstrate and practice exploiting the coincidental win streaks that just come and go as a result of common randomness. The school teaches you how to see opportunities and suggests ways to exploit them.

I'll open it just for you if you contact me. Do that at BS through private messaging. I won't answer questions until I've seen that you have spent plenty of time learning from what is already there. The school is closed right now because I don't want to answer any more questions. They have all been asked and answered. It's in the form of a forum. It costs less than the price of a good gambling book and includes the software. There are no hidden charges to come later. It might become a book and software thing with demonstrations on youtube. It might not too.