1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat test and win

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by 5pinn, Jan 11, 2023.

1. 5pinn

5pinn Member

If we take 4 hand result I found that you will get a 3 to 1 hand ratio more then 4 in row and 2/2 ratio
    Ex. bbbb 4 in a row
    bbpp 2/2
    bbbp 3 to one

PPP here I would bet banker for a 3 to 1 result
    PBP here I would bet player for a 3 to 1
    PPB. Here bet player for 3to 1 that's the best your going to in this random game.

2. 5pinn

5pinn Member

ppp you have 1/8 chance but you have 3/8 chance of getting 2 player and one banker.

3. 5pinn

5pinn Member

just try and sip your drink

4. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

I have worked with this before. It seems like the math adds up but it can still nip you. I do use money management to beat it.

5. cps10

cps10 Well-Known Member

BBBB
    PPPP
    BBBP
    PPPB
    BPBB
    PBPP
    BBPB
    PPBP
    BPPP
    PBBB
    PPBB
    BBPP
    BPBP
    PBPB
    PBBP
    BPPB

2 x 4 IAR
    6 x 2/1
    8 x 3/1

So 3/1 has a 4:3 advantage over 2/1 and a 4:1 advantage over 4/1. Again the MM aspect is what will float this idea.

6. 5pinn

5pinn Member

You're right, progress is needed.

cps10 likes this.
  7. whats

whats Member

While I was reading this was mean something , then I read better, and it doesn’t have any sense , you talk about math but the result can be or 8:1 to your strategy or 8:1 to the opposite , because u didn’t play against BBBB or PBPB alone but together so you don’t have any edge math behind, so bet like u or another way following the sequence doesn’t help a lot, agree
    can u make the same math message behind but with 5 string? I mean with 5 outcome , so have total of 64 option I think if I didn’t mistake

8. whats

whats Member

Because 22222 double kill this strategy so using last5 will help or last 7/9, can u make various test and write all the combination etcc

9. whats

whats Member

I did an automatic excel where automatically tell me where to bet (right column) I will try to make a last5 version or more if u tell me the combination where to bet etc

Attached Files:

10. Jake0628

Jake0628 Member

I know the goal is to play and win as many hands as possible but what about ignoring a hand that is PPP or BBB to start with and only play the ones that are at 2/1?

11. Bactz

Bactz Member

There is a hit and run method: the best of 4 (dominant) - But only on shoes without streaks of P or B. Eg:if you see any shoe that has PPPPP. or BBBBB (or more) in a row, then don't play.

Method: PBPP there are 4 results together with the dominant being P. Therefore we bet on P.

If outcome such as BPBP where it is half, then don't bet on that sequence, wait.
    Ignore Ties. Win 4 units in total then go home. This is a 4 step martingale only.

12. Bactz

Bactz Member

I forgot to mention: each result outcome you do not include when you retrack.