1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps The Anti-Streaks Style!!!!

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by soxfan, Feb 5, 2023.

1. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

I git it that most cats on here subscribe to the john-O philosophy that there ain't never any need to test anything, ever. But once again I done the kitchens-table testings and researches. True, that you could give most cats a winning style and they either wouldn't play it or they would fuck it up. I have made it plain that I'm a big proponent of the anti-streaks style at baccarats and it's even better at dice! Once again positive proofs that styles what involve all manner of subjective that and this with the money managements and bets selections are bulls-shits worthless. At baccarats you can only bet anti-streak against p streaks and all of yer profits get tax, but at dice you can bet against p and dp and all of yer profits is net. So, I apply my anti-streaks styl what I use for baccarats and buckin up against the Zumma dice result it would capture a nifty +1104 units nets profits. So runnin anti-streaks against dice is about 2X as profitble as runnin it against baccarats. It ain't rocket science baby, hey hey!!!!

2. treetopbuddy

treetopbuddy Member

I’m the anti-streak. I’ve shut down many monster rolls.

3. Alan Shank

Alan Shank Member Founding Member

retired software engineer
    Would you be more specific, please? Do you mean you alternate bets on pass and don't pass?
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank

4. Heavy

Heavy Member Lineage to Founders

Internet Craps Guru
    "Would you be more specific, please? Do you mean you alternate bets on pass and don't pass?"

I made the assumption that he waited until he saw a streak of a certain number of Player wins at Bac or Pass wins at Craps and then he started betting the opposite side and continued betting that way until he won. Most players who take that approach either run a Fibo, the Neural, or even a Martingale approach when doing this. And yeah, it works - until it doesn't. I've seen guys start out with something like a $300 buy in and win $30K with approaches like this - only to turn around and give it all back chasing a win on a hot streak that doesn't end before they hit table max, which doesn't take long to do on a Martingale and will eventually happen on any negative progression. Bottom line, there's insufficient info to place any value on his post. Simply saying you play the anti-streak is like me telling you I only bet the six and eight and press to table max. If you don't know my press strategy it's difficult to evaluate my play. If you don't know that I play this only on myself and what my SRR, BNR, and average number of sixes and eights per hand are it's pretty much impossible to evaluate. If you don't believe in dice influence you're missing out winning on both sides of the game, because it's even easier to make money shooting from the Don'ts if you're a DI.

5. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

I'll make it simple and plain for ya. You wait for a single p/dp to pop hten you come over the top with the grand marty 1-3-7-15 betting that the single p/dp won't run to 5+ durations. So basic yer gonna capture one units profits on the streaks what end at 1. Yer gonna capture two units profits on streaks what end at two. Yer gonna capture 3 units profits on streaks what end at 3. Yer gonna capture 4 units profits what end at 4. And yer gonna get clipped for -26 unit for p/dp streak what run to 5+. This works cuz it's based on the streaks distribution stat what are etch in stones and certin to pop over time, like the Pittsburgh-Johnnie style. The vast majority, around 95% of p/dp streaks event are gonna be durations 4 or less, hey hey!!!!

6. treetopbuddy

treetopbuddy Member

Like your kitchen table style Soxy. The player that deploys this style will be secretly rooting for the progression to go 4 deep (15) so that the cat gains 4 pieces of cake.

7. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

The style I test against the Zumma dice result would yield an average nets profits of about 3 unit per hour, assuming the reasonable busy dices table. By contrast the same anti-streaks style what I test against 23, 000 shoe would yield an average nets profits per shoe of about 1.5-1.7 units nets profits, hey hey.

8. Chip Magnet

Chip Magnet Active Member

As I understand it, for Baccarat, you would wait for a Single B to follow a Single P or vice-versa, and bet the side that won last in a 1,3,7,15 Martingale. Lose four in a row, and you lose 26 units

These are hands from four of six consecutive Baccarat sessions. Betting that way, would have lost 234 units.

PPPPBPBBBBBPBPPPPBBBPBBBPBPPPPB...PPPBBPBPPPPPBBBBPBBP

BBBBPBPPPPPBB

BBBPBPPPPPPBB

BBPBPPPPBBB.....BBPBPPPPPBBB....PPBPBBBBBBPBPBPPBPP..

9. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Actually, my anti-streaks styl woulda got clipped for -92 units, and worst case drawdowns scenario for this is around -330 unit so you need a sufficient bank-roll, hey hey.

10. treetopbuddy

treetopbuddy Member

Watch out for clippage

11. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Are you EVER going to contribute anything of substance or value, on here, hey hey????

12. treetopbuddy

treetopbuddy Member

Yeah, I’ll probably contribute something of substance and value about the time you finally decide after all these years to contribute something of substance and value. Don’t be a Hooplehead

13. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

You don't have the capacity to add anything of value, ever, so stick to yer stupid presentment and go back to yer dead, moribund forum and go round and round with that asym-whacks-job, hey hey.

14. Alan Shank

I ran a WinCraps sim on a 1 1 3 7 15 marty on passline, using $10 minimum, $500 stop-loss and $120 wing goal, stopping also after (240 rolls + bets resolved). I ran 5000 sessions, a total of 2,005,955 rolls.
    2481 winning sessions, from $10 to $150, mean $105, standard deviation (SD) $40.70, from 28 rolls to 499
    2415 losing sessions, from -10 to -550, mean -$147, SD $110, rolls from 219 to 505
    104 breakeven sessions, 480-493 rolls
    Overall, the mean net was -$18.88, SD $149
    On average, the $150 bet was made 59 times.
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank

15. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Query, why did you add a one units wager before the 1-3-7-15 grand marty? And what's with this nonsensical stops-win/stops-loss foolishness, hey hey????

16. Alan Shank

"Query, why did you add a one units wager before the 1-3-7-15 grand marty? And what's with this nonsensical stops-win/stops-loss foolishness, hey hey????"

As I understood your system, you are betting against a streak of five in a row, but I see now that you do not bet on the first decision, so it's just a 4-step. I will re-program.

So, you tell me what the beginning bankroll should be and one or more stopping conditions, i.e. a number of rolls (simulating time -- WinCraps uses 120 rolls/hr). How do you end a session?
    The probability of five passes in a row is .029, or odds of about 33 to 1 against.
    Cheers,
    Alan Shank