1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat The Bac Doctor: is it for real or a scam?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by bogdanm, Dec 4, 2022.

1. bogdanm

bogdanm New Member

Hello,

I`ve already gotten burned with one baccarat system the WIN GOLD baccarat system. Since then, I`ve seen the scammer Thoma Jakubaskaus or whatever his blasted name is turned down.
    The question is still got in my head is the Bac Doctor a good system? I`ve seen somewhat of a difference he teaches people in person so could that be a good sign that it`s a good trusted system to buy?
    What do you guys think? Has anyone bought his system and is successfully using it online?
    Thanks

2. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Baccarat is a game of 100 % of Luck and zero strategy .

Just follow some postings here on the baccarat forum and listen in with an open mind .

There are NO systems per se .

3. SON HUYNH VAN

SON HUYNH VAN New Member

If you still believe in systems, you are gonna get burned for way more.

4. Chip Magnet

Chip Magnet Active Member

5. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

The only system I ever eyeball what had any value is the star-system. You know a system is garbages when it claim that stop win/stop loss is key to winnings, hey hey.

6. Harry Dresden

Harry Dresden New Member

Dragon Tiger is almost exactly like War, two cards are drawn, higher card wins, and you can bet on either. Unlike War, you don’t go to War on a tie, you lose half your bet. WOO has house edge at 3.73%.

7. asymbacguy

asymbacguy Active Member

Think about a possible winning system when it will be offered at $1 million or more.
    At least if it won't work you can still afford to get the seller killed. :)

as.

8. Vince9272

Vince9272 New Member

Its a hot mess. The guy basically compiled all his notes from his years studying baccarat, put them in a document, calls it a fancy name like System 750 and sells it as a system. Classic system seller scenario, throw a bunch of garbage in a document and sell it. Let the buyer figure out its nonsense and if the buyer is too intimidated because they think they're dealing with someone that knows what they're doing they won't ask for a refund. Absolute mess.