1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette The Baloney Festival Explained

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by gizmotron, Apr 9, 2018.

1. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    The Baloney Festival Explained

So a few years back I got tired of bozos showing up with the latest Holy Grail. I set out to drag the gullible masses down a red herring styled bunny trail that would come to an abrupt stop. Now this tall story was thought up by saying that a very rare sequence, occurring at an exact spin, would be the only thing to kill the progression used.

Almost everyone went after it like Vultures on dead meat. I made like it was amazing, how it always worked in testing. I had a computer simulation that proved it too.

When I told everyone that it was just a joke the forum moderators banned me. All I exposed was how desperate those suckers were latching on to yet another fake news story. It was a great joke too. So more than two years ago I discovered that perfect timing, obfuscating, to avoid the killer sequence that kills progressions can't be avoided by any kind of deflection.

Now this latest attempt here, I decided to say it was a joke right off the bat. I actually tried to pass off an 8 step Martingale as the new and latest Holy Grail. This baloney festival went way better. It was met by healthy skepticism. One of the participants actually read the telemetry and exposed the flaw in it. The suckers were not here. So Dr.Sir, Caleb, Snowman was right about the math. You can't use a blind rule based progression in hopes of avoiding the killer sequence that is inevitable. Each spin is independent of any previous spin result.

2. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

You are not being sincere here Giz, what about your ability to read randomness that took you years to master? All thrown to the dustbin? No, you have not the right to do that, never lose hope!. :p

3. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    I did catch a sucker! :p