1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette The Beggar Hustle System

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by Damien, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Damien

Damien Member

This system is one I created that is combined with hustling in real life in the street to recoup your loss....it's a combo of David Gregorys pattern betting and hustling.....using penny roulette....you could maybe even play higher stakes but I think that's more frequent hustling....my aim would be to avoid having to hustle all the time, the less the better....but it could be fun aswell.....take note I have never done it it's just an idea.....who would like to live the life of a hustling gambler??I wouldn't mind....recouping loss by begging....lol....but you won't be a real beggar so you will be up in the game....undercover beggar:)

You won't get rich....minimum wage full time hours...but it's a stable job!!!

1p
    1p
    2p
    4p
    8p
    16p
    32p
    64p
    £1.28
    £2.56

Odds....1/1024

Just over £5 loss.....if the worst happens....
    Go outside and hustle that £5 loss, go up to strangers and ask for a few quid, maybe buy some bulk lighters and sell em to some smokers....never hustle in city centre...never....go on the outskirts of your city......any hustling ideas to make money to recoup loss??

:)

Last edited: Dec 1, 2019
  2. Damien

Damien Member

Maybe even start with 10p roulette if you want...7 step sequence....hustle on a seldom loss...only £6.40 to hustle.....

320p

Just an idea anyways

3. Damien

Damien Member

Think Less than minim wage actually, worst case scenario £3 per hour, best case £6 an hour if doing 10 step sequence penny roulette...

Still money tho!

Key would be to always stop when lost, and hustle to recoup...that's the rule...and don't play again until you have hustled that money

4. Damien

Damien Member

I think its a Good system for a traveller......who just wants enough to get by

5. Sputnik

Sputnik Well-Known Member Founding Member

Damien, I know a real Hustling based upon skills, 10 in a row is pretty common and the only way to survive such hustling is to regress after winning half of what you risk, that way you need to bust twice to lose and that will happen to play against 10 in a row.

My personal opinion and suggestion are to look at the statistical frequency, no matter playing numbers or even money bets.
    For example, make a living winning two in a row betting three times for each attack up to 12 sessions - that is 36 attacking attempts.
    One base bet and two recovery mode and will probably never bust during your lifetime playing baccarat or roulette with La Partage Rule.

I see the common mistake everywhere using reds or blacks by themself as solid events when you can cluster them into groups and increase the probability and advantage into your favor.
    Now I stop ramble about my personal views, but if you are going to hustle you need to have a solid selection and progression and i would not say you provide that option with your post.

Cheers

6. Damien

Damien Member

Yah playing the same 10 over and over is bount to end in tragedy.....

Anyone got a good way to make £5 quickly when the loss occurs that doesn't involve roulette? Get a job you say?nah, I would rather be my own boss, and living an alternative lifestyle

The only way I got is tapping, ye know going from person to person in street....they either give you or they don't...50/50....and it's quite quick.....but would rather sell something so everyone wins.....a can of coke or lighter etc etc...

Ideas?

7. Damien

Damien Member

Hustling the loss....I like the sound of that

8. Damien

Damien Member

As long as you can keep recouping your loss through hustling, I have beaten roulette....be amazed