1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Horse Racing The Best of Horse Racing: Betting Systems, Strategies, Software

Discussion in 'Horse Racing Forum' started by Parpaluck, Sep 23, 2019.

1. Parpaluck

Parpaluck Active Member

The best-ever software apps, strategies, systems, tips deal with horse racing from two perspectives:

1) A form of digit lottery –
    • pick-3 (i.e. trifectas)
    • pick-4 (i.e. superfectas)

2) A form of sports betting –
    • record the streaks and increase the bet accordingly.

1) The horses receive numbers, very much like in a pick-3 or pick-4 lottery. Usually the horse numbers represent the post positions. It is a mathematical fact that every pick-3, pick 4, digit lottery number has a repeat cycle based on the Fundamental Formula of Gambling (FFG).

For example, in 51% of the wins, an individual pick-3 digit repeats after 3 draws. This tip is also true for a horse race consisting of 10 horses. This represents one simple, the simplest winning system at horse racing in the manner of the pick-3 digit lottery.

Look at this simple but undeniable pick-3 idea. You only look at the last 3 races in your of the respective track. You choose at random any 3 unique numbers (representing horses). The winning probability increases almost 5 times. (0.51 / 3) ^ 3 = 0.0049 or '1 in 204'.

There is a lot to this theory, so the best start would be:

• “Win at horse races with betting systems for trifectas, superfectas, exactas. Mathematics creates strategies, winning systems, horse racing betting software.”

2) Take a look at the simplest horse wagering strategy known as the Logical System:

• “The Logical System is a free betting strategy to play at any horse tracks with a modest bankroll. The horse betting systems rely on favorites winning 33% of races.”

3) How about software? There is plenty of that… dozens of programs and apps! All applications are available for download from this location:

• “The best software download site in the world, loaded with software for horse racing, trifectas, superfectas, horse bet systems, wagering strategies.”

The two types of software are presented generously in dedicated eBooks:

• “The best horse racing software for generating trifectas is Bright: A collection of powerful programs for betting, wagering, winning at race tracks or online.”

• “Ultimate Trifecta is the best software for any horse races, where the horses have numbers by post positions, from 1 to 8, 9, 10, 12, 20.”

• “Results, Winning Horse Numbers in Triple Crown Races: Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, Belmont Stakes.”

Here is a relevant screenshot:

horse-trifecta.gif

2. albalaha

albalaha Active Member Founding Member

player
    Is it Mr. Saliu himself or his photo is being used?

3. Parpaluck

Parpaluck Active Member

Axiomatic one, it ain't Mr. Saliu. It is Ion Saliu, whose royalty-name is Parpaluck. Every human deserves a royalty-name and they should have one. Mine is Parpaluck. What is your royalty-name?

4. albalaha

player
    Welcome board Sir. I read your site many times and find you a legend so far as gambling mathematics is concerned. I am a researcher on various money management techniques. Hope to learn a bit from you on that.

5. albalaha

player
    On your website, regarding horse races it says,
    The Logic System is based on the fact that around 33% of all horse races are won by the favorite. If you bet on six races a day, logic dictates that you'll win 2 out of 6. To succeed with this system you just need to pick one horse winner a day. Buy a racing newspaper or use the internet. Find a meeting with 6 races or more. In each race, stake just 2% of you bank on the favorite. With a bankroll of $250, you'd stake $5 and the aim would be to win $5 (so you bet $5, and get $10 back, including your stake). You must only bet on the favorite horse if the odds are 11/8 or better. For those unfamiliar with odds, just divide the first figure by the second. So, 11/8 is 11 divided by 8, which is 1.375. Now, if you find that the odds on a particular horse are less than 1.375, forget about it, wait for the next race.

When you have a winner, quit for the day, otherwise bet again. Use the following staking plan - 1-1-2-4-8-16. That means, with a bank of $250, you bet 2% ($5) multiplied by the staking plan figure, which is $5 (5x1) on the first race. If it loses, bet $5 (5x1) on the second race, if that loses bet $10 (5x2) on the third, $20 (5x4) on the fourth, $40 (5x8) on the fifth and finally $80 (5x16) on the sixth.

Don't you think that it is dangerous to play this way as a losing streak could make someone lose even 15 or more times in a row, this way?

6. Parpaluck

Parpaluck Active Member

The Logical is not my system, as I specified on my site. Nonetheless, it does work, although I am not satisfied with the amount of winnings.

If you play across many horse tracks, the same day, you will encounter quite regular wins for the favorites. The problem is the winnings are not high enough to make it a go-to betting system.

For the simplest of horse betting systems, I prefer my very first system as I applied it in 1995 — Sportsman's horse track (Illinois, USA).

• Horse-Racing: Systems, Software, Tips, Payoffs for To-Win, Exactas, Trifectas.

7. albalaha

player
    How about doing "Place" bet on the 2nd and third favorite horses?

8. Parpaluck

Parpaluck Active Member

Higher probability to win, but meager winnings.

Go for trifectas (especially longshots), Tsoombreek (your royalty-name)! Win more rarely, but you can hit really big wins sometimes.

9. albalaha

player
    Trifectas are tough nut for me to think of cracking. Which progressive betting you suggest for them?

10. Parpaluck

Parpaluck Active Member

Trifectas don’t (really) need progressive betting. One good trifecta covers all costs — more importantly, it assures a good profit. This is an extreme case at the 2005 Kentucky Derby:

Kentucky Derby Payouts