1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge The best TV show of all times

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by soxfan, Feb 16, 2023.

1. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

The best tee-vee show of all times, period, end of stories, no disputes is the Rockfords File, hey hey!!!!

2. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Also has the best theme music, too, hey hey!!!!

3. JonnyUtah

JonnyUtah New Member

Joker Poker repairman.
    How about Magnum P.I.

4. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

Jesus, soxfan, I completely agree with you. LOL. Who knew? I began watching it again about two weeks ago from the first two-part premiere. The theme is second to none, even better than the Magnum PI theme.

I'm old enough to have grown up watching this, and I always felt it was the best show while it was on network television. Now that I've started to watch it from the first episode, I think if anything I understated how good it is.

I just watched the first season two-parter with Sharon Gless and Rockford trying to figure out who are the feds and who are the families as someone in witness protection makes the mistake of opening a club and getting engaged.

The Rockford Files was for adults, which was implicit in just about every show. And you had to pay attention, like a more-real version of Columbo.

By the way, I think TV Guide at one point had an issue with the question, "Is this the best show on television?" and a picture of Rockford on the cover.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2023