1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge The Bitch is Back: Alan M

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by OneArmedBandit, Apr 21, 2016.

1. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit Active Member

The biggest bitch on these forums has come back to post, he cried and left a forum because certain people used a phrase he didn't like.
    He now slinks back into the safe waters because his critics were shown the door over there.... Well you phony prick bet you don't have the balls to post here....Just sayin

2. LarryS

LarryS Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

so you are offended by alam M
    maybe people are offended by your screen name
    maybe, someone will come here with a screen name N...ertown, or fag-ttown...and that will be equally accepted.

maybe the admin loves the reference to jews the way you do

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Hymie

the biggest "bitch" on these forums ,,seems to be you

But thats just my opinion. I am not asking for your screenname or anything you say to be edited.....I am all for live and let live...including "bitches" as you put it.

But as long as you keep that name....you are my bitch

standing up for ones self is not allowed on wov......this post would have been flagged, tagged, maybe deleted, and certainly a cause for a nuke.

But I have too much self respect to sit silent.

So keep it up......it gives me reason to speak up......as it seems anything goes here......which is good,,...until you get crude vulgar over the top posters that turn the board into a sewer. At that point....the horse would already be out of the barn.

3. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

Mendelson is an idiot. For years he let his lover, Singer, get away with trashing anyone and everyone. That's fine. I don't care about that. But Alan would 86 people off the forum who acted just half as bad as Rob. Alan is a punk. He got pissed because he no longer had the authority to screw (86) someone. Rob could do it all he wanted but Alan made sure no one else could act half as bad.

4. Mickey Crimm

Larry, you are the last one who should be advising someone about namecalling.

5. LarryS

you find yourself in the circlejerk of a racist defending a religious bigot.....good for you. Have fun

6. Mickey Crimm

Grow up, LarrySniveler.

7. OneArmedBandit

No one here but you has been offended by my screen name it's too bad that you feel this way. Tell you what I'll change it..
    But I still think you're a big piece of shit

About me being your bitch hope you're atleast 6"4 and can fight very well....

8. OneArmedBandit

I can't figure out how to change my screen name, if someone could tell me I'd appreciate it. Would like to change it to
    PennyPincher

9. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

attorney at law (retired)
    "PennyPincher" seems anti-Semitic as well.

10. LarryS

tiger woods is widely know to be a poor tipper. That trait is not solely attached to jews in the minds of most free thinkers and is synonymous with jews for anti-semites

My bitch has a burning hatred for jews it seems. He just needs to mellow out and see a Mel Gibson movie while he lets off steam as he usually does. Banging his sister/wife.

His wedding theme...Dueling Banjos

I can tell he isnt Jewish, ..he is more concerned with the size of his body, rather than the aptitude of his mind.

A stanton clone.....i think stanton would come here under the name kiketown.

whether its a neanderthal using hymietown, or kiketown, or a mental midget using faggottown, or niggertown......all I can do is smile and know that they will always be my bitch.

Like I said before, there is nothing that an anonymous poster on a message board can say that could even remotely upset me. Even a 6 ft 4 mongoloid with anti-semetic leanings who was obviously raised by wolves.....has no significant effect on me. And as my bitch thats the way it will stay.
    Hey bitch......try to get the paper on my top step tomorrow .

I am not scared of people bigger than me. I could be scared in some cases OF SOMEONE SMARTER THAN ME...........but in this case there are no worries.

what is it with anti-semites and feces. Stanton with "turd" and this guy with "piece of shit".........their education certainly exceeds their intelligence

11. LarryS

maybe there isnt another jew here on this thread....ever think of that

thats like me walking into a room of jews plus you, and mocking people who bang their sister. In that case I would show reserve knowing your lot in life. I would be kind and realize that is a touchy subject for you. ThE "YOU ARE THE ONY ONE" excuse doesnt fly in a civilized society.

12. OneArmedBandit

Larry

You whine and whine and whine yet NO one cares what you're saying...NO one

Go to lunch today and get your 2/1 burger and free soda. You and Alan are birds of a feather....

BTW to type or say the N word is truly offensive and shouldn't be tolerated in here or anywhere

13. LarryS

hymie is just as offensive . So stop being such a hypocrite.

who are you to decide levels of offensiveness.

who are you to decide which bigoted slurs are ok and which are not.

either they all are ok or they all arent. you cant pick and choose.

so you established withyour selection of screen name..that all bigoted words are quite fine.

good for you...you set the table..now eat your fucking food.

14. OneArmedBandit

Larry

You talk tough from behind your keyboard, if we were face to face you'd be very quiet.... The N word IS a disgusting term in fact I've never used it in my lifetime.
    OneArmedBandit is a phrase that's been used time and time again. If it offends you go get a bagel put some white fish on it and jam it up your ass

15. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

So let me see if I understand your "filtering."

"Nigger" is forbidden, but "Hymietown" is acceptable?

Both phrases have "been used time and time again."

What gives "Hymietown" a bye?

16. OneArmedBandit

The constant use of the N word must stop in here.. Funny how some new guy just happens to show up and write this crap
    Another Rob Singer alias or piss boy Alan using a fake name... Highly probable

17. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

Quit deflecting.

The issue is your use of the name "Hymietown" in choosing your screen name.

Presumably you consider yourself racist, otherwise why call yourself that?

How can you possibly justify it, if you disapprove of the word "nigger?"

Both are ethnic slurs, without question.

BTW, it's up to the mod to bust a post, and he seems disinclined to do so.

18. OneArmedBandit

OneArmedBandit is NO where near using the N word which you seem to use quite often and with no regard for anyone. Your racist agenda is obvious, you're the type of person who has balls while typing in Mommys basement on her computer. But in public you're afraid of your own shadow.
    Now GTFOOH

19. OneArmedBandit

Read this crap from the King of Lies, his Queen Rob runs neck & neck with him...

The sheer arrogance of him is so humorous, hosts do the bare minimum. For him to say what his does will "amaze" you is a LIE.
    Alan is a fraud, always has been always will be....

I am noted as an experienced craps player. That doesn't mean I actually have more experience than some guy who has been playing craps 20 years longer than I have, it means that I make "better bets" with a lower house edge. I know Seven Stars players who play with me at the craps tables who get TEN TIMES the comps and more tier points I do even though I bet more than they do and for longer times. Why are they rewarded more than I am? Because they are betting higher house-edge bets such as hardways and hop bets and the field and I don't. I still to passline and place bets. I bet more, I play longer but THEY get better offers and have higher tier scores than I have.

Regarding hosts: you want them eliminated because they want nothing to do with you. So I understand your feeling. But when I need something my host gets it for me, and when my host isn't available anyone in the host's office will take care of me. I'm not going to discuss what hosts do for me publicly but if you call me Dan I will tell you privately. It will amaze you.

20. MrV

MrV Well-Known Member

I type the word "nigger" not to use it as a slur, but so as to compare it to a known slur, your pen-name, "OneArmedBandit."

You are the racist, not me.

Your chosen name proves it.

Now that we can see what you are, let's watch your public meltdown continue to unfold.

Keep digging that hole, "OneArmedBandit."