1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback The Clarifications????

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by soxfan, Jan 25, 2023.

1. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Recent, the kewl-j and his kid brother been postings on here using the same profile. I don't know about other cats but for me it's just too much confusions having multiple cats workin off the same profile. So, I'd like like for the admin to chime in on this matter to set policy, hey hey!!!!

Punkcity likes this.
  2. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Have to agree soxfan, clarification is

NEEDED
    as to

WHY
    a poster is ALLOWED

by it’s OWN admission

to make its ACCOUNT available to various others to engage in a

CONCERTED

DELIBERATE exercise of

TROLLING
    a number of members here on
    THIS FORUM.

CLARIFY
    WHY
    That poster is not tagged as a
    TROLL
    Engaging in the promotion of others via his accounts to TROLL a TARGETED number of members of THIS FORUM in a
    DERISIVE manner
    BY a CAMPAIGN
    CONTINUING FOR 24 HOURS A DAY
    HARASSMENT .

CLARIFICATION is most DEFINITELY NEEDED .

Please also clarify WHY kewlj
    Hasn’t been labeled
    Disruptive poster
    Disrespectful poster
    Lying poster
    Trolling poster
    KNOWN imposter poster
    Prostitution poster ( rents his account out to others)

Clarify WHY the kewlj poster has been allowed free reign in the kunt free thread while he has

BLATANTLY
    AND
    MOCKINGLY
    ADMITTED
    To letting others use his accounts to
    FURTHER HIS agenda of
    TROLLING
    Disregard of forum RULES
    Disruptive posts

CLARIFY
    WHY kewlj is EXEMPT from forum rules
    Clarify WHY his high volume of
    dross posts
    exempt him from being tagged
    TROLL at the very least, considering his ( including the collective whoever the fuck they are he lets post as himself) volume of posts ARE ACTUALLY nothing more than TROLLING POSTS, DISRESPECTING,DISRUPTING posts of
    NO
    ACTUAL VAlUE to this forum.

His WHOEVER the fuck is posting today account is making a MOCKERY Of THIS FORUM .

Consider this a plate of raisin bread, toasted with butter.
    Cheers

3. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

It is very difficult to prove multiple people are using a single account, therefore we will not attempt to seriously enforce a rule prohibiting multiple people from using a single account. We will simply treat each account as if it is being used by 1 person.

If we tried to enforce such a rule, those who claimed they were doing it will claim they are no longer doing it and we would have no easy way to prove whether they are or are not.

It is far easier for us to figure out if a single person is using multiple accounts, but not if multiple people are using a single account.

4. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Admin, let me ask you this: What would have happened if my brother who lives at the same address had created his own account using the same wifi network and computers? You would have busted that second account as a sock puppet right? That is why I didn't suggest that he create his own account.

Regardless that it isn't against the rules, I suspect, am not sure as we haven't discussed it, but suspect my brother would be more than willing to create his own account if that is your preference.

5. Admin Team

Correct.

No, as we will consider that account a sock puppet of yours and therefore a violation of our rules.

We don't pay much attention to whether members claim they have someone else posting under their account, we simply treat each account as if it's the same 1 person writing every post and moderate them accordingly.

6. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Administrator: In light of your ruling above, the person posting as Rob Singer is now impersonating Dan Druff, a professional poker player and AP, as well as forum owner. I don't know whether Dan Druff is a registered member here, but you certainly know Rob is impersonating him and misrepresenting a real person in the gambling / AP community.

KJ

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
  7. Admin Team

As in your case, we consider all posts under any member's account to be from that specific member and no one else no matter what is claimed since it is too difficult to prove anything different.

8. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

You have never protected the integrity of Advantage Players and real players from the troll element that dominate your forum. And that is precisely why there are so few real advantage players that play for a living that participate here. Quite a number have come through here at times, but almost none stay. All because you are willing to sacrifice quality and real players (some that support themselves) for quantity, even if it is trolls attacking.

Imagine a forum dedicated to baseball or football that allowed some professional players that participated to be driven away like this.

I can't do this anymore. If you ever decide you want to be a real gambling forum, valuing real players sharing their experiences over trolls attacking, email me. Until that time, good luck with whatever troll atmosphere you are trying to create here.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2023
  9. Admin Team

This is not true at all. We protect the integrity of all our members in accordance with our Forum Rules. If you wish to suggest further protections, then feel free to post a suggestion in our Feedback section for us to discuss it with the community.

That is your opinion, not a fact.

We have learned since our launch that most APs simply do not wish to share information on how they earn a living. This is why you won't find any forum with a significant number of APs. It has nothing to do with our rules or how we enforce them.

Again, this is not true at all. What attacks and trolling are going on or are we permitting in our Advantage Play forums?

We are not a forum dedicated to 1 specific thing, we are a gambling forum open to all gambling views, including non-AP points of views. We provide APs a dedicated section away from public eyes and search engines where we strictly enforce our rules. We suggest you participate there instead of doing your own trolling in the very few DUAs.

Yes you can and you will and our community will be here to welcome you back as we don't close the door on any members and our open nature is too enticing to walk away from forever.

We already are, and one of the most trafficked ones that gives members here some of the greatest exposure and views in the gambling industry anywhere on the internet. Search "gambling forums" to see where our community stands.

You yourself can already control that by staying out of the DUAs. No one is forcing you to feed any trolls or to do trolling of your own, those are your decisions that you need to take ownership of. Just remember that if you stop being an active member here, our rules will no longer protect you in any way.

There is no need because we will not change this community unless the community wants it to change and we can't force them to want it to change. We've always said from Day 1 that this community is what it's members make of it. We aren't captains steering the ship. Our members are. We are simply guardians protecting the core founding principles of this community.

Again, your view is skewed because most of your participation here is in the DUAs. Stay away from those handful of vitriolic areas and you won't find any troll atmosphere.

10. MikeJohnson

MikeJohnson New Member

I suggest reaching out to the forum's support team or administrators directly to report any concerns or issues regarding multiple users working off the same profile. They will be able to review the situation and take appropriate action to ensure that the forum's policies and rules are being followed.