1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Craps The Final Verdict!?!?

Discussion in 'Craps Forum' started by soxfan, Feb 5, 2023.

1. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Gotta say years ago I initially thought that whole "dices-settings" stuff and thing was bulls-shits. then after a while I come around to thinking that perhaps the dice seetings might be possible for a small, select number of cats. But now, I've come full cirlcle and think that it's all bulls-shits. I figure that the only cats makin cake with the dices-settings are cats what are selling the seminar/book/dvd, hey hey.

2. treetopbuddy

treetopbuddy Member

Yes, the Dominator tops the list. Dice setting is bull shits as you would say.

3. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Yeah back when I thought that the dices settings thing was possible I thought about buyin a rig-table for my place so I could practice my sets/toss. Zeus knows I'm glad that I never done that, hey hey!!!!

4. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Bbbwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, so ain't no cat makin the scene to make the claims that the dices-settings stuffs and things is legit? I guess that the heavy cake has already been made, for cats pushin the concept. As I recall, the "dominator" was chagrin cats 1800$ a pop to attend one of his seminar where he taught the "dices-settings" and that was back around 2002 when I first heard tell of the nonsenses and foolishness, hey hey!!!!

5. treetopbuddy

treetopbuddy Member

A buddy of mine had a regulation 12 foot craps table. Nipples and all. Sadly, we spent hour after hour after hour practicing and recording our tosses using all the grips and dice sets. Really fucking stupid in hindsight.