1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette The horse race analogy and set completion

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by TurboGenius, Oct 18, 2019.

1. jekhb1976

jekhb1976 Well-Known Member

Guys, like turbo said he is only betting 1-4 contenders. So most logic way to aply is that when a line bet is considerd the top runner with only 1 numbet left, or has had 5 hits etc, we bet this line as a whole, as single numbers. that's our first bet. now we start all over again, by crossing of numbers until we have another contender, this is our second bet. so now we are betting 2 bets at the same time. up until we have a max of 4 contenders in play then we stop tracking and play this out, or we cross of a number/bet once it hits and start tracking again. but we always keep a max of 4.

2. Naughty but nice

Naughty but nice Well-Known Member

upload_2019-10-20_19-36-19.png
    With 26 non-hits in 40 spins; so you must have 14 repeats, 1-3-5-7-30. At spin 58 we’ve had 28 repeats; will the last 2 spins be repeats? The average is 30 for 60 spins. Look at the non-hit time tables; like D-Darko did.

Will one of the 4 hot repeat?
    upload_2019-10-20_19-37-5.png

jekhb1976 likes this.
  3. jekhb1976

So, i think the meaning of this all is that we are keep rotating numbers in and out (contenders) until we are in profit. then wr reset all.

example:
    6 sets of 6 lines

one line bet, we start tracking again.
    we keep betting our first contender, until it either wins or we a new contender joins the game (max 4 contender) profit, start everyting over. we don't remove bets, only when it hits. not in profit, we continue with the others and start a new tracking. etc etc etc. this is my understamding

4. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Ok here it goes:

As I've explained above I track up untill a Set is Quallified (meaning 1 number left), take a look at the contents of the set (numbers) and examine if any one of them is performing above average.
    So Im betting ONLY the hotter ones of each set.

There were times that I had four quallifiers so 4 hot numbers.
    Usually I was up to 2.

So made 8 bets on 8 numbers the hottest of each leader set and all won - please note that I disregard the remaining number of the quallifying set.
    This is the graph after 147 spins (and I left one number running as well cause I wanted to leave).

upload_2019-10-20_21-37-32.png

Two Hots were a bit slow but came up after all.

I based the whole logic upon something Turbogenius said that each (leader?) set as a whole (of numbers?) is performing above average.
    So I just peaked inside the leader set.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    jekhb1976 and Bitrock06 like this.
  5. Naughty but nice

Naughty but nice Well-Known Member

upload_2019-10-20_19-41-20.png
    Spins 59&60 did repeat; but not one of the 4.

jekhb1976 likes this.
  6. Jack 1985

Jack 1985 New Member

"Set 2 has last # left #5 (so we bet #5, wich is the last # in this set (Sleeping number)"

Thanks for the input, but gee I'm confused.... #5 is in SET 1 (isn't it??) - SET 1: (01) (02) (03) (04) 05 (06) (07) (08) (09)

Didn't Turbo say not to bet cold numbers?

jekhb1976 likes this.
  7. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Just wanted to say that my tactic(s) tanked - no line betting or group betting is accurate enough.
    No "last from set" betting already tried it the previous days and it went cooold and drawdown enough times to dismiss.
    Already tried hotter from each quallifying set but these although hopefull didnt work out as expected.

So Im back to zero.
    And frustrated...

Any help Turbo would be much appreciated.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2019
    jekhb1976 likes this.

8. jekhb1976

Yes, same here. i thought i saw the light at the end of the tunel, but it remains dark :(
    No serious. ive spend the last couple of days on this, and i'm also stuck.

9. Jack 1985

Jack 1985 New Member

Jekhb, please ignore my last post. I am also stuck.

I really appreciate your willingness to share.

jekhb1976 likes this.
  10. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

Smitridel,

You (we) ain't back to zero. I'm going through some tests, and It's important to know WHY it didn't work. I'm 99% sure that the last (not hit) number in a leading set is super important. If I use that number plus other (not hit) numbers in (possibly) other leading sets... I might be headed in the right direction.

I was so focused on flat bet which turbo can do..which means I can do it to (not right now) due to a pattern that occurs frequently enough to flatbet, BUT there are patterns we can exploit "easily" using progressions. WHAT DO WE KNOW???

Turbo wrote the following:

Make a chart of the table. 37 or 38 numbers. Run off spins. It does not matter if you make your chart as a table layout or simply write each number from 0 to 36. It don't matter... Next Mark the numbers that show. You will have some numbers marked and some not. Do this again...and again..and again. And maybe one more time.. Now. Find a pattern. There is one.

What happens each and every time you run off a cycle of spins? What does not happen?

You will see something each and every time and once you see it you will know how to exploit it...

Well that's what he said in a nutshell. Maybe not word for word lol.

What I'm saying is we may have jumped the gun. How about we (or at least I), run 37 spins... Maybe 10 sets. I will try to list out what happens and what doesn't happen.

And to jekhb. Just so you know, aside from turbo, YOU Have influenced me beyond you could ever imagine. Tell guys like mako and the others you were/are working with ya'll have a fan around this forum and hope to see you here more often.

jekhb1976, trellw24 and Smitridel like this.
  11. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Thank you for the encouraging answer.
    Yes we have a ratio of unhit, hit and repeats.
    That much we know.
    Are you talking about patterns like B/L/O or R/E/H that they align in a cycle?

Is it maybe the ratio of each group and fhe frquency these numbers hit (like 6.3 he said)?

I am testing that now as we speak.
    If you do find something give a nudge towards the right direction.

jekhb1976 likes this.
  12. Bitrock06

Bitrock06 Active Member

I don't nudge bro. Only turbo can do that lol. I simply say "what about this" or "what about that?"... But I will start over and run multiple cycles.. looking at everything. We really need to list what happens and what does not happen. I'm going to put my list up. Please do the same.. maybe I find something you don't.. or you do!

jekhb1976 and Smitridel like this.
  13. jekhb1976

Thank you for your kind words, appreciate it.
    If we work as a team, we will find the awnser. It's out there. You guys make this forum great again, thinking together, helping eachother. Step by step we will make progress, we can only do that if we work as a team. Thank you.

Bitrock06 and stringbeanpc like this.
  14. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    No you won't. You guys are utterly clueless and wasting your time with the Turbo crap.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2019

15. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Thank you for your (non) constructive critisism.
    Now either contribute with something usefull or just dont, just let us waste our time.

16. Benas

Benas Active Member

Looking for peoples who play better...
    You are in the forum a few days, let's say you play also few days , but he played many, many years and won really much money in this game and see that members of forum dig a pit, then burry it and do the same again and again.
    All that horse's method is nothing other like to bet on what not fall and what "must " fall. Only not clear why "must"...
    Similar methods are plenty in forums, if they will win - in the world must be plenty millionaires from roulette players. But I know most peoples who lost ....

17. jekhb1976

Guys, look at the colums.

Colum 1 was the first with only 1# left (#1)
    it was also the one wich crossed the finish line first, so it won. ok that's 1. but look deeper... look how many number (10/13) performed above average. and how many hits the winning colum has! so this was played with 3 sets of 12#.

Attached Files:

Smitridel likes this.
  18. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Yes thats why I prefer only constructive critisism.
    I know the old pattern and the ratio between Unhit-Unique-Repeats and its relation to each cycle.
    Im just trying to figure out how Turbo has organized them in a way that is profitable.

Also I've been a reader (not a member) for many years and really Im sick having to cut through all the negativity and BS each time Turbo posts something.

Bitrock06 and jekhb1976 like this.
  19. Smitridel

Smitridel Active Member

Can you please elaborate a bit more in your process?
    How many spins did you play in total?
    So you organized them in 3 sets - 1 per column?

And how or most importantly why did you bet so many?

jekhb1976 likes this.
  20. jekhb1976

Just wanted to see how the columns performed with 3 sets of 12 numbers. And to see how many numbers in the winning column performed above average, and how many hits the winning column had once it won the race.