1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Lottery The lottery globally is rigged!

Discussion in 'Lottery Forum | Lotto Forum' started by Coinbucket2, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    Ok, so you don't believe me the lottery is rigged. Well, there is a way to predict the future even lottery numbers. But I can't tell because of greedy people sorry. They will mess it up for us all like the keno guy that kept winning. What I am saying if you are going to predict the lottery do NOT play pick games only play lottery games like 6/49, lotto max, Powerball and so on. When the major lottery games reach a certain amount( 6/49 at highest jackpot) like $9 million you then predict at that time because it would be random.

Just google "Is the lottery rigged in(your country lottery name)".

If there is a country lottery that is not rigged please tell.

2. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    Nevermind this thread. There is no delete option so ignore what is mentioned here.

3. Mako

Mako Well-Known Member

Way ahead of you, ignored after reading the thread title. ;)

4. Coinbucket2

Coinbucket2 New Member

Painter
    I was wrong. I got winning numbers sorry for confusion.

5. Numbermancer

Numbermancer New Member

It's still rigged.. lowest possible pay out.. they can only pay out so much. A few states didn't pay out in the us because they said they didn't have enough money. Yet they still let players buy tickets.

6. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

I apolagized for your uncomfortableness. I didn't intend to bother anyone of you or try to advertise sth. I just wish sb can believe in me and listen to me.I have discovered a kind of approach in analyzing lotto pick three and predicting it. I sincerely hope someone can listen to me for a few senconds. I meant no harms to anyone. I am just interested in lotto pick three or five and like to analyzing the probabilites. And as I have mentioned I am not a native speaker.There is no good reason for to make all these efforts to reach here if I means harms. I do wish you can understand me and give me a chance of explain it to sb or tell sb in this post about lottery prediction and introduce me to them.
    looking forward to responding
    Sincerely, Justin.

7. Kingofchance

Kingofchance Member

Through years of researching and practising, i finally find a method of buying pick 3 ,which can boost your odds and eliminate unnesseary numbers.It reqiures lots of statistics and understanding the 49% 65% odds. English is not my first language but i believe I can explain them clearly to sb I can trust.
    To predict 10 nums in Three Drums, one actually don't have to pay attenton to them all. just 2 numbers are enough.
    I anticipate to know sb who shares the great passion and interest in pick 3 or 5.
    Contact me ,friends in USA edenlove 828 @ hotmail. com

8. Gulyy

Gulyy New Member

This Cashpot is good but afiyu Kent lottery is amazing my wining prize is500000$ in afiyu kent.

9. Gullywin

Gullywin Member

@Mako I'm already ahead of you; I read the thread title and then moved on.

10. uk49spredictions

uk49spredictions New Member

No substantial evidence supports the claim that lotteries are rigged on a global scale. Lotteries are subject to stringent regulations and oversight to ensure fairness and transparency in the selection process. While isolated incidents of fraud or manipulation may occur, they are typically rare and swiftly addressed by authorities.