1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat The MDawg Claims

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by soxfan, Sep 24, 2022.

1. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

I gotta say straight away that if the M-Dawg claim of baccarats prowess is based on betting into trend+quitting while ahead then I call total bulls-shits. But, he has alluded to other stuffs and thing going on. He has hinted that he is manipulating the losses rebate in his favor, and he also hint that at times, via some undisclosed means he is able to know, certain what the next card outta the shoe is gonna be. So, either or both of those thing would allow a cat to win well and regular at the baccarats. So, I won't render final judgements on the M-Dawg claims until he makes the clarification. But, gotta say at least he admit to way more losing session than the limey ever did, hey hey.

2. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Soxfan, you are late to the Mdawg situation. :p I am pretty much over it, so don't wish to remain too involved, but there are some things missing from your conclusion.

Early on Mdawg was asked by a number of us many times, myself included at least half a dozen times, if he was doing something that afforded him an advantage. He mostly didn't answer, by I know that at least twice he replied "no". I think he also replied "no" to Axelwolf asking that question. problem is, I don't even know which of the 4 forums he said that to me, and just have zero interest in spending a week of my life looking through 100,000 posts to find it.

The very first time Mdawg mentioned any kind of loss rebate was after Axelwolf brough it up well into this ordeal. All of the sudden, Mdawg said "yeah that is what I am doing". The problem with that is a loss rebate will not account for all the winning days and sessions he has claimed, at one point 100 out of 104 I believe. THAT is NOT how a loss rebate works. You have to actually lose some sessions for the loss rebate to kick in and become an advantage play. o_O

One of the "tells" of these guys is how their story changes, and Mdawg's has changed many times.

One other thing: If Mdawg was employing some sort of legitimate advantage play, he would have been a damn fool to be discussing any of his play, results, trip reports on an open forum. There just aren't enough players playing the limits he talks about and he becomes very easy to identify.

I am sure he will have something to say and that is fine. I will let him have his say. I really have no interest in continuing on with his story any longer.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
  3. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, IF Mdawg has been employing some sort of legitimate advantage play and I don't believe he has, but if he has, then shame on him. All he had to do is when initially asked, say, yes but I can't talk about it, or even just I can't talk about it and none of this bad blood and many, many AP's being suspended and leaving WoV, would have occurred.

4. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    You don’t believe that bullshit post do you? So why post it. The lack of control by the suspension wov speaks volumes to their inability to succeed at anything, let alone AP . Face it you just want to know what he does because you need an extra revenue stream. You can’t work it out for yourself, if you took the time to actually read (with a clear mind instead of the green jealousy rage you emitting ) what mdawge has posted over the years various forum, he’s actually dropped hints along the way. And no , it’s more than loss rebate and comp play.
    Your lucky they don’t ban / suspension list here this forum. Otherwise your forumless.

5. Punkcity

Yet here you are replying AGAIN. And again and again

6. Punkcity

If soxfan and mydawge and et all are winning on a semi regular basis above the 52% then they ARE playing with an advantage, how? Why? Don’t matter, it’s up to you to work it out , if you can’t then obviously they are the liars according to your logic. Ever stopped to think your not that smart or disciplined is the reason why you can’t work out their simple, and often posted application?
    The problem is most of you have to be hand feed and cleaned up after when you crap in your pen. Get outside the box for a change.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2022
    MDawg likes this.
  7. MDawg

MDawg Well-Known Member

Lawyer, Businessman
    If you're going to listen to anything UNKewlJ says about anyone else (let alone about himself), then you're already lost....