1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Misc The REAL reason Wizard let Kewlj back on WOV.

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Gambling Forum' started by Karen Nathan, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

There have been LOTS of speculation on why Wizard let Kewlj be back on WOV after Wizard claimed Kewlj was dead to him. I REALLY shouldn't defend Kewlj since he publicly rallied for my banning from VCT after I tried to help him out MULTIPLE times and LAUGHED when I mentioned I paid those failed Lottery bets from my PAYCHECK and was already regretting it. He said something like,"Thanks for the free gift,idiot!" Technically, I shouldn't have given him that free roll since he implied I would steal from my job to pay those Lottery bets off and at first said he didn't want his share of The Lottery bet and then soon said he wanted them.

I've gotta put my personal feelings aside and point out the REAL reason Kewlj was let back on WOV. He was let back on simply because he shouldn't have been banned in the first place. He was banned for something that happened on a completely different website and Wizard's Friend who visited WOV asked Wizard to ban Kewlj. Wizard complied as a favor to his Friend, and Kewlj was banned, just like that.... Kewlj also got banbed from DT for the banning that happened on WOV(This is usually NOT supposed to happen. It is VERY rare)And very soon after, Wizard's Friend thanked him for doing this favor for him by leaving Wizard in the dust and abandoning WOV for goid very soon after Kewlj was banned. Wizard hinself allegedly admitted he got played and used by his Friend and made a huge mustake in banning Kewlj. Multiple People have mentioned that Wizard's Friend used and played Wizard. Kewlj did say nasty stuff about Wizard after being unfairly banned but has shown remorse for what he said and both Wizard and he did a truce and Kewlj is now back on WOV and DT. :)

beachedwhale likes this.
  2. freddy

freddy Well-Known Member

So all a banned member has to do is get Wizard the Flip Flopper to declare them dead to him and the door will never hit them in the ass again. They will be issued a brand new key to "Mike's house" and will be posting in no time. His word is good...maybe.

If Sad Shack says it you can take it to the bank. Just like he did to the Laiki Bank in Cyprus where he almost got wiped out. What a dope.

beachedwhale likes this.
  3. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Well-Known Member

You're missing the point. The point is, Kewlj shouldn't have ever been banned from WOV in the first place. He was a knowledgeable and long time Contributor to WOV when he was suddenly banned from WOV(And DT) for something that had NOTHING to do with WOV or DT). He was used as an unwilling Pawn and then the User threw Wizard to the Trash after Wizard did exactly what was asked of him to do. Wizard lost a knowledgeable and long term Contributor and was used and abandoned by his Friend. Sad situation for both Kewlj and Wizard.

beachedwhale likes this.
  4. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    He was let back in cos' he offered Shackleford a blow job, simple as that.

And if Mickle fancies a bit of ass, I'm sure Kewel will gladly slap on some lippy and do the honourable deed.

Likewise

beachedwhale likes this.