1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Intro The Theory of Predictable Chance : How to dominate Chance at the Roulette Super-Convergence

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Raphaël Laërce de Sinope, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Raphaël Laërce de Sinope

Raphaël Laërce de Sinope New Member

Hello

My name is Raphaël Laërce de Sinope, I am a scientist and a writer.

My book "Theory of Predicatable Chance C - P = P C. How to dominate Chance at the Roulette.
    You can download parts of the book (20 pages out of 200) and discover the image of Super-Convergence method, on my website dominer-le-hasard com / quantum-heuristic-of-stochastic-algorithms.

Instead of long talks, I show the best results, 36,400 euros (40,000 USD) in 45 minutes, and several 30,000 in one hour from a 5,000 euros capital.
    You may not be able to do the same, but understand the heuristic of stochastic algorithms. There is also a part dedicated to AI in the book...

Attached Files:

2. gizmotron

gizmotron Well-Known Member Founding Member

Retired
    What a load of crap. "It works well our formula my darling, we turned Roulette into an ATM machine"...

It's just a bunch stories all strung together to look impressive. You are supposed to hear the sizzle on the steak, see the glitter in all the light. Only there can't actually be anything to it. It's a sale's pitch to get you to buy the book.

3. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

The super-convergence style??????????? Bwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh roulettes does make cats go insane, hey hey!!!!

4. Raphaël Laërce de Sinope

Raphaël Laërce de Sinope New Member

Hi! It is not what it looks like ! get the free pages , try the Super Convergence on the free European Roulette Netent , e between Mq3 qnd Mq7, it works well... If its too difficult play Regularity with just 1 coin ! Good luck