1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette The value of feedback

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by BlueAngel, Mar 25, 2017.

1. BlueAngel

BlueAngel Active Member

The majority of the forum's members are observing without participating.
    When some participate, they prefer to argue and debate about methods, systems and strategies.
    However, arguing usually is not so useful as is to provide feedback about a strategy, method, system.
    By saying feedback, I mean to test something extensively in order to generate a firm conclusion about something and then share it.
    You could ask why to share it?
    Perhaps you would expect the same thing, therefore if no one would share his/her experience/observations, regardless if are positive or negative, then all of us (including you) would be shooting in the dark!
    Isn't great when we strive for something better by helping each other and moving forward all together?
    Perhaps one step at a time, but slow moves are safer.
    So if you want to gain from this public source of information, you should also contribute, it's not only what you take but also what you offer.
    I could test many things, but if I could get feedback about the same subject by others, then I would be even more certain about my decisions.
    Don't care only about yourselves, you could need some assistance too at some point in your life.
    You don't have to publish systems/strategies, but give feedback as much as you can AND be honest on your reporting!