1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Thinking Like A Trader

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by FxDeb, Oct 10, 2018.

1. FxDeb

FxDeb Guest

OVERVIEW

As the name of the thread suggest, in this thread we will discuss about what separates a TRADER from a INVESTOR and most importantly what it takes to leave the 95% Trader group.

Rules to be a trader:

1. A trader never stay for months in a trade, they get in, take profit and exit.
    2. A trader never pray to God for the price to move in their favor. Before entering they already know the general price direction and accept loss if required.
    3. A trader always have a fixed ENTRY and EXIT conditions. we never get greedy or fearful and hold on to the trades.

My name is Deb, I trade manually without any indicators, but i do use automation whenever required. Let me try to solve your trading issues.​

Source.

2. Mark Ford

Mark Ford New Member

It is difficult to survive in the market for the new traders. They always be in fear of losses. If they face losses, they quit the market. As a new trader, he should know that loss is the common factor of forex trading. If a new trader can get proper education about forex, he will never leave the market. Because he knows that if he tries well he can easily recover from that losses. A broker can help a new trader to recover and reduce the losses. I am always trading with [removed] because of their support and easy trading technic which can help me to reduce my losses and make profit.

3. Diego San

Diego San Member

Forex trading is a round of numbers and is frequently impacted by outer elements traders have definitely no power over, for example, governments. All things considered, there are times the market will work in support of you, and there are times you will lose. Likewise, remember, there are a lot of experienced trading experts, and none of them will sit and watch you leave with their money. In this way, don't let your feelings direct your choices as you will return home a sad individual without fail.

4. Jenny Bane

Jenny Bane Member

Every traders want to make profit from the forex market. Making profit is not easy at all. Those who has enough knowledge about the market and the trade can make profit. Sometimes broker can be helpful to make profit. I always trade with [removed]. It helps me to take decision about trading. By help of this making profit is little bit easier for me.