1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex This is my strategy, can somebody make an EA?

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by Gurudeva, Feb 26, 2015.

1. Gurudeva

Gurudeva Guest

Hello all traders!
    I will share with you my simple strategy cause i would like to find somebody who can help me to create an expert advisor.
    Strategy is very simple .
    All you need is Renko chart 5 pips and heiken Ashi indicator.
    Buy on every white candles and stop when a red candle appears.
    Sell on every red candles and stop when a white candle appears.
    Remember you will buy or sell not only one time, but every time a white/red candle appear.
    Can somebody make an ea for it?
    thank you

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Image (click to enlarge)
    attachment.png

Source.

2. Diego San

Diego San Member

The activity of an exchange operations partner incorporates preparing new customer accounts; confirming customer ways of life as required by government regulations; handling customer withdrawals, moves and stores; and giving customer administration. The activity for the most part requires a four year college education in money, accounting or business, critical thinking and expository abilities and a comprehension of monetary markets and instruments, particularly forex. It might likewise require previous brokerage experience.

3. Jenny Bane

Jenny Bane Member

It is essential to do safe trading. Tough the forex market is very risky, Every traders want to minimize the risk. If you are trading in forex market you should have enough knowledge about forex which help you to give safety to your account. as a trader I am trading with [removed]. I am always aware of taking precaution of my account.