1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Join our $5,000 Cash Giveaway!

Win Cash by Posting and Inviting New Members!
  3. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Time for me to admit to EVERY Account I have ever had on here.

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by Karen Nathan, Mar 24, 2020 at 6:46 AM.

1. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Active Member

I broke the rules by having multiple Accounts on here. I am

Gambling Fan
    I Am A Doughnut
    Karen Nathan
    Kentry
    Krazychick

I created I Am A Doughnut to air out my frustrations about WOV and DT and under my Gamblingfan account, I made a very nasty Rant against Michael Shackleford when I was in a very bad mood and weird phrase. I shouldn't have done that, I was just really frustrated after being banned from WOV and DT as well and since then let the Gamblingfan account fall by the wayside. I promise to never create Socks on GF again.

2. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrator Admin

We confirm that all the accounts listed above belonged to member Karen Nathan.

We have merged all the sock puppets into the original @Karen Nathan account.

Since Karen Nathan has publicly confessed, no further action will be taken and she can continue to participate here under her original account without any restrictions.

However, if Karen Nathan creates another sock puppet in the future, then her account here will be permanently slowed down.

We appreciate Karen Nathan's public confession of her violation.

3. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

What guarantees that she is a woman?. My bet is this individual has more chance to be Robert than Karen.

4. Karen Nathan

Karen Nathan Active Member

I am a WOMAN. I have a vagina, not a penis. :)

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020 at 12:29 PM
  5. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

It is easy to write but harder to prove, send me a pic with a post-it sticked to your butt written "Karen Nathan", then I will tell the forum if you are who you say you are.