1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette To 85% of the goofs at RF

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by mr j, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    6d10c8b2845759c9840546da75f5447d.jpg I rightfully exposed yet another scam. (And for what it's worth, it was a retarded one.) Unfortunately there are toooo many of them active on your website and others. You should consider refocusing the PC police on the scammers, rather than trying to protect them from the "hurtful words" that aren't politically correct.

Keeping people blissfully ignorant and blowing spit bubbles, so that the scammers can prey on them, is not cool. Unfortunately, many of your posters are a special kind of stupid.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2016
  2. Turner

Turner Active Member

Which translates as.....I hate being moderated.

Your whining is embarrassing

upload_2016-10-31_20-44-30.jpeg

3. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Good [removed, pay to advertise] Spike would say" Never wise up a chump"

4. RouletteGhost

RouletteGhost Well-Known Member

Even though he is on ignore i know who you are talking to

Its a control issue. Common with egotistical cunts.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2016
  5. SteveH

SteveH Compulsive Liar Compulsive Liar

Actually I don't care about being "politically correct". Not many people in Australia do. Feminists that I know are fat, and/or ugly, and have an unreasonable hatred of men. And there's nothing ok about being fat - it is unhealthy and unattractive.

The person you referred to may very well have been a scammer. If people aren't smart enough to spot a scam, then it's their problem. I don't want my forums to be used to scam people, but it is not my position to jump on people and judge - because none of us know everything. I give any seller a reasonable chance to prove their claims, and treat them as any other member until/if it is blatantly obvious they are scamming people. To maintain a balance, without bias, I allow selling on my forum with two main rules:

1. Selling must be done in the open, not in private messages. Luring victims to PM is what scammers do.

2. Sell in the "For Sale" area, so the rest of the forum isnt affected.

And I remind sellers that they are going to be open to criticism. If they cant handle that heat, they can go elsewhere.

An example is Alabalah. He came to my forum peddling obvious bullshit. I reminded him he will rightfully be questioned, because there are many scams around. I did not criticize him at first, although later myself and others helped people see he had no idea what he was doing, and did not have the HG. In the end, the majority of people saw what he was. And some even complained after sending him money. His scam was so obvious and he needed to be banned. The people that blindly followed him accused me of censoring the holy grail, and the rest of the members appreciated he was gone.

If a member starts selling something in the wrong area, or asking people to PM them for details, the seller is almost always immediately banned without bothering to explain to them, because they didn't read the rules. But sometimes, very rarely, I might just remind them of the rules once.

Caleb, you should know I'm one of the few people that explain basic math to people. I'm talking about things that any professional knows, but the majority of forum members have no idea about. Even a primary school student can do the math. Often when I explain facts, I'm attacked and accused of being biased to sell things.

Me putting you on moderation has nothing to do with political correctness. It's because you appear to "get off" on making fun of people with less knowledge. Yes I know the garbage systems and approaches are nauseating. And there's a time to grab people and shake them out of their trance. The red warning at the top of my forum means what it says.

warnsml.png

But what you do is:

1. You sometimes hijack threads, even though the threads are full of terribly inaccurate information. It's ok to step in and say "excuse me, what you said is actually wrong because....", but when people want to stay ignorant, you don't let them stay ignorant.

2. You appear to enjoy hanging the truth over people's heads, and behave generally as an asshole to people. My forum is not a playground for you to irritate people for entertainment.

I get it really. Some of the ideas are really old and have been tried a billion times before. Although even once I had much the same ideas. You probably did at one stage too.

I have not banned you from my forum. You are just on moderation because you're too much on the "prick" side. If on a scale of 1-10, 1 was super polite but full of shit, and 10 was brutally honest and an asshole about it, you'd be about 6.5. You need to be closer to 5, which is perfectly honest, but not an asshole about it.

6. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    Wow - not to jump into the middle of this... but ya just told someone what to say, when to say it, how to say it and even gave them a scale to use to make sure they stay within a specific range to avoid any problems.
    That's probably fine since it's an internet forum and the boss is the boss - I'm just not used to hearing people told such things.
    Probably because I'm in the US and we have freedom to say (pretty much) what we want and how we want (excluding extreme nonsense like yelling "fire !!!" in a crowded theater of course).
    Glad I don't run a forum lol. I'd probably tend to do the right thing and let people handle 99.9% of the issues among themselves and not feel the need to censor people if "I" thought they were being a "asshole prick".
    My opinion of someone or their comments wouldn't really matter I think. It sounds like too much of a headache.

7. SteveH

Well yes. Remember I'm the forum admin, and I make the rules. And my rules aim to provide free speech, accuracy and productivity, in a friendly environment. Basic and fair rules that almost every forum on the internet has. My rules are not to tell people what to do and what to say. They just prohibit things like deliberately annoying other members who just want to be left alone to share and discuss with other members. I suppose you think I should allow it.

Sure you could do that. See where it gets you. Or draw a picture of Mohammad on your t-shirt, with big words FREE SPEECH YOU TOWELHEADS and walk into a mosque wearing a bacon hat.

Free speech is dying in the USA. It is by design, under the guise of political correctness. Anyway that's not the point.

Take a look at this forum's most popular thread. Sure, people can be however they want. Admin here can choose to allow that. But on my forum, I wont tolerate it. Why? Because I don't want utter trash on my boards. I prefer a friendly environment with calm and rational discussion. I'm not saying "uncensored" is wrong - it's just a different flavor.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2016

8. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

Hey RG, there is NEVER any need for you to use the C word, and once you have that mastered, then there is also no use for the ignore button.

IMO, as little respect as you have afforded Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone, and as disagreeable as you might find him, he is essentially a good man with noble intentions and everyone's best interests at heart.

9. RouletteGhost

I was brought up to treat others as you are treated. He gives little respect so he receives little respect

Years of forum abuse. Derailing threads. Causing heartache on forums.

Calling people stupid. Calling people retarded. Using condescending pictures in place of words which at times is worse.

I'd say CUNT is a fair assessment. Maybe i will upgrade him to KING cunt

10. RouletteGhost

Bingo

Since he gets off on irritating people you should irritate him

You know being silenced really pisses him off, then he throws himself to the ground like a baby kicking his feet. He yells political correctness

When in reality a forum doesnt need a cunt:)

Its not a free speech issue----you are under no obligation to provide a platform for him to do what he does, it is your forum

There are many forums. He chooses not to post in the AP sections

Maybe he should start his own forum

11. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

You sure you didn't mistake that for being brought up to treat others as you expect to be treated yourself?

12. RouletteGhost

The fuckery that goes on at this forum and I am your target? Good greif.

13. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

No target, carry on. :)

14. SteveH

Cunt. Everyone loves that word. Cunt, cunt, cunty cunt, cunt.
    upload_2016-11-3_9-26-26.png
    Interesting. So it was reasonably common around 1800, became dormant, then made a startling resurgence around 1950.

Comparing this to US debt:

upload_2016-11-3_9-29-42.png

It's conclusive. Cunts destroyed the US economy.

Take note that the debt really took off when BUSH was in power (both Bushes). Is there a correlation??

15. RouletteGhost

wow steve,

that's actually amazing and hilarious

16. Bombus

Bombus Well-Known Member

Well the guy got banned for calling someone a retard, and here we are calling him a cunt.

17. RouletteGhost

i think its a bit deeper then that

and it is not the isolated incident you just made it to be

He is not banned. He is only moderated.

He is an egotistical control freak and his ego cannot fit inside the boundaries of being moderated

he does not post because he knows 99 percent of his posts are cunty, so wouldnt be approved

It begs this question: if you get banned or moderated everywhere you go, might be time to either A) become part of the forum, post your thoughts and create threads without bothering and badgering everyone or B) make your own forum

18. RouletteGhost

I'm confused about the thread title

Are you only directing this to 85% of the goofs and the other 15% have a free pass?

Or

Did you screw up the title and mean 85% of rf.cc is goofs?

Just curious. It has been bugging me.

:)