1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Baccarat To bet for or against the trend?

Discussion in 'Baccarat Forum' started by Rond1nell1, Dec 8, 2021.

1. Junket King

Junket King Well-Known Member Compulsive Liar

ABR Complusive LIAR Management
    I've mentioned it previously how it's done, you don't play Baccarat so don't need to know.

BTW Anybody enjoying a >70% on the EC's for over a decade could eat like a LORD and afford to live anywhere on the planet, so why Muskegon and budget culinary dishes?

2. SPIKE

SPIKE Well-Known Member

I might play Baccarat if there was more than one stream to follow. Where did you mention it? Are you asking me about Muskegon and culinary? Why Muskegon, it has nothing to do with anything. I went to culinary school 40 years ago and food is a passion for me. I don't know what budget culinary dishes means. I'm on a very limited diet and only eat certain foods. No red meat, no carbohydrate, only chicken and fish. I am a very good cook and can make anything taste good. Why, did you want to come over for dinner? LOL I'm sure you just eat fast food so you would have no interest in what I cook. I do everything from scratch I eat half a dozen fresh vegetables everyday. Nothing you would be interested in.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2021
  3. Ordinary_people

Ordinary_people Active Member

Spike say his betting decision rate is 72 % ?

Really ? So far i know if people make bet above 3000 bet decision the win rate 54 - 56 % already very good.

Can be 60% is already magnificent.

72% ? Dont know what to say

porky likes this.
  4. porky

porky Active Member

5. Nathan Detroit

Nathan Detroit Well-Known Member Founding Member

Just ignore the % reports from any source .

No verification is available .

porky and Junket King like this.
  6. Junket King

Just say Bullshit

Nathan Detroit likes this.
  7. Ordinary_people

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

8. Ordinary_people

Make sense

Junket King likes this.
  9. Rond1nell1

Rond1nell1 Active Member

Croupier
    You should discuss more strategies and ideas rather than arguments that go nowhere.
    With what I was able to absorb in this forum, I managed to change my mentality, I played looking to break sequences and today I'm already going in favor of them, using flat bets. I have much better control.
    Let's contribute more and fight less!
    Peace!!!

10. Junket King

Why shouldn't members of this forum call out unsubstantiated bullshit posted by gambling damaged deranged folk who obviously have a screw loose?

Wet behind the ears Newbies get sucked in by this crap, it needs to be exposed and called for what it is.

porky and Nathan Detroit like this.
  11. walkingman

walkingman Member

I will bet for streaks thats what my biggest win , I had 93 units in 8 wins. BBP bet P, PBB bet b, BPB bet P its simple just treat three plays. I used Flat bet with Positive MM. all pattern not capture is a loss its flat bet , all pattern captured its Positive MM. Pattern and reverse repeat pattern add the OLD that a got fight. there also other ways to change flat bet with periodic increase strategy.

WalkingMan

Rond1nell1 likes this.
  12. Rond1nell1

Rond1nell1 Active Member

Croupier
    Thank you for your contribution. If you can talk about how you use the MM, I would appreciate it!

13. walkingman

walkingman Member

I used two positive MM first the moderate then the agressive . When starting playing use the flat bet and moderate positive Progression as soon if the equity is not enough to cover losses plus profit then I will transition to Agressive Positive Progression and negative progression with a periodic increasing strategy this is a 21 steps . The positive Progression and Bet selection ideas I got from Barstow system , you move one level after a win . Reduce it after a loss mine not one level. Its a very good and safe method for me . My BS(Barstow) is Pattern and Reverse repeat Pattern and OLD. I like it due to quickness to win my goal and could sometime a jackpot win of more than 90 units more or less. here is an example short MM 2435 winning 14 units WWWW or WWLWW

14. walkingman

walkingman Member

2435 winning 14 units WWWW, WWLWW , WWWLWW in three ways to get the 14 units .

15. walkingman

walkingman Member

If I play against the trends here my method:

wait for 3 or 4 Player or banker then be against two times
    Lose twice then bet Reverse repeat Pattern betting or Triple Z
    I use seven steps Carsh Progression with a twist need two wins with a profit to recover the AS bet

16. Rond1nell1

Rond1nell1 Active Member

Croupier
    Thanks for the contribution friend!

17. soxfan

soxfan Well-Known Member

Yer not gonna make any cake at the baccarats by bettin on the streak to continue. Another dead cert fact is that ANY bets selection style what call for ya to make wager on players is DE-FACTO inferior to bettin bankers only, hey hey!!!!

18. walkingman

walkingman Member

Banker6 then win 1/2 payout if lose full amount its not a wise choice. at least in streak win once in a while I have Jackpot win of 93 units just in one shoe alone. Its part of intertainment not part of the nighmare. My bet selection is pattern capture then banker bets its just one part of it. Imagine I won 16 straighgt bankers jackpot in one shoe is 180 units. but I have to cover up with super6 side bets.

Rond1nell1 likes this.
  19. Zhang Wei

Zhang Wei Active Member

Actually you need to be able to play both. Shoes that belong to neither categories are uncommon.