1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette @Turbo

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by thereddiamanthe, Feb 7, 2020.

1. thereddiamanthe

thereddiamanthe Well-Known Member

apicem rapax DNME
    Turbo,

the general dynamics on this forum regarding your threads are you post a variation of "third repeaters" bet selection,
    & beside some parties almost re;igiouslt defending,
    others mawn & yawn over & over again.

Well, I think its time to take a step up the game forward • to your credit I definitely enjoy your "shows", as in something you share, examples;
    but am at the same time puzzled about other game aspects that you employ\utilize to make what is shown on examples work, such as
    ΜM, caped short stop progressions, etc ..

To begin with, let's start with numbers [repeaters], their selection • in particular since usually many of them appear at what point do you begin betting
    • straight away as they show\appear & in such case how do you adjust the bet amounts as the numbers get added + since many repeaters are shown how do you get rid of extra bagagge deciding which ones to keep after the end of cycle, let's say i.e. 35 spins which I for obvious payout reason prefer
    ; or do you wait till some of them amass then enter winning [not play], at what point to keep caped progression suitably really caped

• in some examples I have seen that you eliminate some repeaters & make bet amounts really high; what's your determining process on this

Let's start with this & make this post rea;lt productive. Elaborate.

2. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    You're not alone. Turbo doesn't know how to play it either.

3. Jhincks

Jhincks Member

I've never read these posts but I'm guessing he would use an extra gambling element with missing numbers out from the systems chosen.

Just a guess as it makes sense to me.

Cheers