1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Turducken and the suklingcock

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Punkcity, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    7C9357C0-280D-47D5-B13D-F2317B80A4E3.jpeg
    Here is a run on from another thread, I’m not actually surprised it’s an USA dish as I was first introduced to it when I was invited some 14 years ago to a thanksgiving dinner by an American friend of mine. Thankfully have been invited to many since.

Now I also referred to the suklingcock dish , not sure of were it originally came from. Having been farm raised as a youngster I do remember this dish. Mind you we politely called it pigicken . But the adults used to joke about and called it suklingcock.

Similar to turducky , a chicken/ useless rooster would be deboned and stuff into a suckling pig ( baby) not actually a baby but smaller than what we term a rarer (no smaller than 20cm more along the range of 40-50 cm long) very sweet flesh.

Using a porker or even a larger rarer never really works, so if a huge dinner was planned you could end up with 4 or 5 of the pigickens and a depleted hen house. Lol. Cheers

Nathan Detroit likes this.