1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Lounge Two Hustlers In Montana

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Mickey Crimm, Jun 16, 2016.

1. Mickey Crimm

Mickey Crimm Well-Known Member

"Hey, AJ, is there anybody on the list, bitch?
    "No. There ain't nobody on the list. So do you want me to put your punk motherfucking name on the list, Mickey? So you will be the first little bitch on the list?"
    "AJ, your poker game sucks, but I got a date tonight and the skank wants to play poker. She's gonna be here in about ten minutes"
    So what are you asking me, asshole? Do you want me to put the skanks name on the list right behind your punk motherfucking ass?"
    "Yeah, her name is Freida, punk."
    "So you are going out with some skank bitch named Freida, now? Man you are about one sorry motherfucker."
    "Not as sorry a motherfucker as you are, AJ."
    "Look, get over here in the corner. These people don't want to hear us talk."
    "Okay, so I'm over in your motherfucking corner now, AJ. So whats up, Bitch.
    "Mickey, you fucking clown."
    "Fuck you, bitch. You're the motherfucking clown."
    "You don't like it do you, bitch?"
    "No! Hell no I don't like it! You sold out, bitch. You went to the darkside!"
    "What? Did you think I was gonna stay on the road all my life, idiot?"
    "You are raking these Bozeman idiots for five dollars on fifty, road player! Man, you are about a sorry motherfucker."
    "So, did you stop off in that other joint?"
    "Of course I did, AJ. You asked me to do it so I did it."
    "So what do you think?"
    "They're hook and crook."
    "Are you sure?"
    "AJ, they tried to cold deck me."
    "They did? Did it cost you any money? I'll pay for it."
    "No, AJ. It didn't cost me any money. I got out of there with a little bit of theirs.
    "Thanks for checking that out for me. A bunch of crooked motherfucking poker players. That's my new competition in this town now?"
    "That's right, AJ, you fucking clown."
    "Your seat is open now, Mickey. So how many chips does your punk ass want?"
    "For your punk ass game, AJ, I only need a couple of hundred."
    "Mickey you always was a cheap bitch."
    "Now get my chips on the table, bitch, before I have to stomp a mudhole in your ass."
    "Fuck you, bitch. I'll get them chips up there when I'm good and goddam ready, you punk little motherfucker."

2. mightymike

mightymike Active Member Founding Member

3. Mickey Crimm

Ye, MM, there is something to the story. To long to explain from my phone. Will explain when I get home in about ten days.

4. mightymike

mightymike Active Member Founding Member

awesome, can't wait to read it!

5. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

He Mickey, in reminiscing discussion with Shadrock and thinking about members from an earlier site I was on, I am wondering if you are familiar with a guy who posted under the name 'machinist'? Obviously a machine player AP, I don't know what kind of label he would pout on himself as far as professional or not, he has a farm or ranch somewhere in the south (maybe Georgia), but I believe a good portion of his income comes from machine play. He travels quite a bit, like you, out for a week, 10 days or two weeks at a time, I think. If I remember correctly, Vegas was never one of his big hangouts, but he did play some other towns in Nevada on various trips.

Just wondering if you know this guy. I'll bet even if you don't know him by this handle, you have run into him on your journey.

6. Mickey Crimm

My first guess is it would be Doug Reul. Haven't seen him for ten years but Montana is not on his route. He and his wife had a ranch in the Missouri Ozarks where they raised miniature horses. She runs the ranch and he works video poker plays around the country. He's the best video poker pro I've ever known personally.

7. shadroch

shadroch Member

Retired character assassin
    What criteria do you use for that? Knowing the biggest variety of games? Speed?

I've heard people referenced as a leading expert but never heard someone referred to as being the best?
    Thanks.

8. Mickey Crimm

His overall knowledge of video poker. Speed would come under the heading of skill. He was very fast. He was very dedicated. He put in long hours. Others referred to him as the national burn out artist.

9. KewlJ

KewlJ Well-Known Member

Could be him. I do 'machinist' put in very long hours on his runs.

10. Mickey Crimm

Doug was a writer for Video Poker Times in the nineties. I learned several good plays from his articles. And he was the one who exposed Draw Till U Win, a Bally Gamemaker game as 103.2%.