1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Two MACDs in M1

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by flashpaul, Aug 14, 2018.

1. flashpaul

flashpaul Guest

Hi to everyone!

This is a thread for newbies who wants to do scalping in M1.

Indicators:

- Two Macd_Colohist_Alert

89/144/5
    144/377/7

- Two Emas

233 and 144

Setups:

Give a look to M5 to confirm the tendence.

Buy when Ema 144 is up 233. The price is up these Emas, Macds are both blue.

Sell when Ema 144 is down 233. The price is down the Emas and Macds are both red.

Take profit: 10 pips. Stop Loss: 10 pips more spread.

Pairs: whatever pair with low spreads and good volatility.

Time: Due my time zone, I do work from my 12:00 hours of the broker until to achieve my goal.

What is important is to be in the principal trend as shown in M5 ant M15 too.

Price should not to be so far from Emas because retracement my be always possible.
    It is preferable to open trade when price starts to go far away from Emas.

Advantages: the indicators doesn´t repaint and have alerts. But you must to combine alerts.
    The alerts are just in time.
    The setup is quite confident.

Dis-vantages: it does take time to wait for alerts to combine one two other.

It should be very good to have an EA which can advise when setup is fit.

More experienced traders may can meet other setups to do more entries using Macd and Emas even capturing retracements, when the price comes back to the Emas and the macd is curving coming back to the zero from a overbought or oversell situation.

For this reason, any suggestion will be appreciate.

Adivse: This strategy seems easy, but a look to the actions of the price before own session trade may be useful. A look to M5 for principal tendence and the increasing of minimum and maximum which may anticipate the cross of the price behind the Emas from down to up and from up to down.

Suggestion: if you receive a good advise, but the price is pretty far away from the Emas, you can set a pending order at the 10 pips price level more close to the Ema.

Attachment 2941403Attachment 2941440

Attached Thumbnails
    Attached Image (click to enlarge)
    attachment.png
    Attached Files
    Attached File
    [​IMG] ! Two Macd in M1.rar 48 KB

Source.

Attached Files: