1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Stocks Universal strategy works on almost any random outcomes

Discussion in 'Stock Market Forum' started by cluedupcity, Jul 16, 2020.

1. cluedupcity

cluedupcity Active Member

Just applied my baccarat strategy to ftse 100 (but could be any market) started to check results from a year ago, historical open/close prices, got through checking 26 days, not betting everyday, would have won 8 days and lost 1, total points gained = 443 and 1 loss could have a 20 points stop loss or hold open the position there are options. But say taking a -20 loss on that one day, still a 423+ points profit at whatever £ per point.

My strategy will work on any market including forex.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2020
  2. Bago

Bago Well-Known Member

Footsie like any other indexes are not random since over the long run they are rising, therefore there is a bias, it's not "50/50" like Roulette or Baccarat.
    Forex is another story, especially if you are trading short term, yes it's random, for the next hours you have taken a position, there is 50/50 chance the EURUSD will climb, like it can fall.

And before getting excited because you won 8 times and lost 1 time which is unsignificant (like Roulette, there are losing systems that shows a profit after MANY spins played), test your idea over the long run in demo mode or code a robot, but frankly, with what I've learned, if you are not taking into account the fundamentals, and the technical analysis (especially the long term levels: support/resistance/trend lines), you have no chance of getting an edge.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020