1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Roulette Until It Sleeps

Discussion in 'Roulette Forum' started by ignatus, Sep 7, 2015.

1. ignatus

ignatus Member Founding Member

This is a very slow, but safe (?) grinder, it's a double dozen bet

STEP (1): -Wait until a dozen sleep for exactly (4) spins. Now, when that happen bet for it to continue to sleep a fifth spin, ONCE then STOP.

STEP (2): After a win, wait for the sleeper to awaken, when it has woken up check -Has another dozen sleept for 4 spins? If this is true, do ONE more spin, if it's still asleep, bet for it to continue to sleep ONCE. This is because to prevent "New dozen hit" hit two times in a row.If no other dozen has slept for a minimum of (4) spins go to Step (1)

Progression -none- FLATBET

First tests was played with 5u bets untilitsleeps.png untilitsleeps2.png untilitsleeps3.png untilitsleeps4.png

2. Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone

Dr. Sir Anyone Anyone Well-Known Member Lineage to Founders

Shoe Cobbler
    Ignatus,

Whether you wait or not, your system will perform the same.

And of course fail.

3. TurboGenius

TurboGenius Well-Known Member Founding Member

Self proclaimed Theoretical Philosopher
    I didn't understand the explanation but I agree.

I'm thinking that instead of waiting for the 4 repeats - why not play and get those 4 wins ? (grins).
    Waiting for something specific to happen is the same as just playing without waiting.