1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Update Done, Rolling Out Tournaments Tonight, and More

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Oct 11, 2019.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Players, I've been supporting this site for a few years and the owner has permitted me to occasionally post a announcement and I've been waiting until the new site (poker room), was ready:

Huge B&B Announcement from PPI today:

https://preview.mailerlite.com/p5h7m9

The entire tournament schedule is being reestablished with new and exciting events for all levels. You should start seeing them appear this evening and throughout the weekend (be patient, we want them to do it correctly - blinds, chips, payouts, etc.) tyvm

New players welcomed, use promo code: onetime2019 and I personally will be awarded some free money to various players (random), who use the code and register. ty

Post your cardroom on this thread for the drawings here...

2. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    Your tournaments are back, they are filling the lobby for tonight and tomorrow as the tournament organizer works behind the scenes to create the B&B events, and incorporates the tournaments that affiliates request(ed). Patience, all will be good soon, it just needs building back. Thanks and share this entire post with a friend, we'd love to have them establish an account at B&B under any affiliate today. B&B register today II.png