1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Variance in freerolls

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by eagleaces, Jan 21, 2022.

1. eagleaces

eagleaces Guest

I have played and beat the freerolls many times but i admit in the beginning, even with good fundamentals in the game, the Dang variance is so high! Im am posting this to help encourage and inform i hope. Players who think the game is rigged or what ever reason you believe you take bad beats i have to say this. The games are not rigged at the lower levels. Remember you are not gonna win everytime with the best hand preflop all in. Try to look at your game and truely analyze it. Being good at poker means more than just easy money calls and blind aggression. There is a balance to the monster we know as poker. Usually overplaying while on tilt is the main reason i see players going off. Remember poker can be beat OVER TIME!!!! so learn how to play post flop and dont forget no one is entitled to anything in poker as in life. Its not hard these days to become a great player with all the coaches and other outlets. Uncertainty, Variance, and murphys law are real things lol. I love Art of War personally for every poker player and basic statistics are my recommendations for beginnes. Trust me the higher the limits get the harder it gets not easier like i hear many players complain. If you cant beat the lowest levels dont think jumping up in stakes is gonna fix it. Cant stress enough poker is beatable OVER TIME!!! good luck i hope it helps anyone who is stuck in bad beat perg or is tilt shoving to often. Take a Deep Breath let the adrenaline fade away and then use logic and your knowledge. Trust in yourself. Keep Stacking and Have Fun!

Source

2. ReaskerOlon

ReaskerOlon New Member

Bro, thanks for the post, I appreciated