1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback Verify I Post Only Under My Own Name

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Comments / Criticisms / Problems' started by redietz, Jan 28, 2023.

1. redietz

redietz Well-Known Member

I would appreciate it if administration would verify that I am posting strictly under my username redietz and that I'm not borrowing, hijacking, or co-opting other accounts. The Rob Singer account has made a post claiming to be me. Thanks.

2. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

We all know your IP is coming from Forrest Gump Lane in Big Johnson City Comrade.

3. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

We see no evidence that suggests you have posted under any other account on this site.

4. coach belly

coach belly Active Member

But there is also no evidence that redietz is not posting while using Rob Singer's account, just like kewlj's made-up new-generation sockpuppet "brother".

5. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Shackleford here , subletting punkcity account, lol redietz I’m surprised you’re not basking in the attention, the intrigue, the one and only time you manage to sound semi intelligent and you putz it. Not surprised loser in life , etc.

6. Ozzy

Ozzy Well-Known Member

Wow I'm surprised a little manboy weasel like you, has the gonads to come over here. Wait until Freddy finds out !

7. Punkcity

Punkcity Well-Known Member

CEO, manager of sublease my account name.inc
    Troll tag team one accounts head , Skipptophia.
    Duh , that’s why I sublease this account name , I can cower behind someone else’s account name, AND still wear my prettiest dress , panties free. This is liberating, I should instigate this sublease at my wov.
    THanks gambling forum , thanks punkcity

8. Admin Team

Admin Team Administrators Admins

There is no evidence any IP address or geographic region associated with member redietz has posted under member Rob Singer's account. There is also no evidence that a new or different IP address or geographic region has accessed member Rob Singer's account. So the only realistic case in which member redietz would have been able to post under member Rob Singer's account is if they were sitting right next to each other, something member Rob Singer would be able to easily prove. In other words, the burden of proof that member redietz has posted under member Rob Singer's account would lie squarely on member Rob Singer who would be able to easily prove it if true. Absent that easy evidence, any rational person would conclude that any statement that member redietz has posted under member Rob Singer's account is false.

That case is different as the claim is that they live in the same household and therefore share the same IP address, so it's virtually impossible for us to prove whether there is another person in member KewlJ's house posting under their account. Therefore, we do not concern ourselves with such claims and simply treat all of member KewlJ's posts as if they were written by them and only them as we do with all members.

If members here would like to discuss adding a new rule that prohibits members from mentioning others are posting under their account, we are open to discussing that here in the Feedback section as we are regarding all matters. However, we believe it's just a fad that will go away soon enough once the novelty has worn off.