1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Discussions in this section are assumed to be EV- as they are outside of the Advantage Play section. For EV+ discussions, please visit the Advantage Play section.
    Dismiss Notice

Poker Very Important Message (looking for prop players - poker)

Discussion in 'Poker Forum' started by TEACH (AlSpath), Dec 16, 2017.

1. TEACH (AlSpath)

TEACH (AlSpath) Active Member Founding Member

Poker Instructor
    I am gathering a list of players for Jao Poker. I will add you today, if you do not have an account on JaoPoker.com, get one today and use: Teach as your referral code.

I will put money into your account and you can take MY challenge (sort of a test), and if you make it to $100, return only the money I provide you free from my own account, not site money. That way I can provide another person the same opportunity to grind and show us what you can do.

Email me your table name after you register your account with the code Teach please.

If you know of others, have them email me, no multiple accounts, IP's checked. Must tell you, cash games there are slow at present, that is why the prop player list is being formed, however, it does get better as the day and evening move along.

Should they want to employ you in Jan or Feb (est. start date), I will provide your name to them, that's all I can do to assist you.

Up for it?

gl Al ([email protected]) when you have your new account setup, those with existing accounts can also qualify, just tell me your table name and qualifications. thanks

2. DRAikens

DRAikens Member Lineage to Founders

Maintence tech / operator
    i will play as a prop every now and then, i will use what money i have, to try and get games started, let me know what exactly a prop player does.