1. Welcome to the #1 Gambling Community with the best minds across the entire gambling spectrum. REGISTER NOW!
  2. Have a gambling question?

Post it here and our gambling experts will answer it!
    Dismiss Notice

Forex Very small stops (from 3 pips), ridiculously high RR (to 1:30)

Discussion in 'Forex Forum' started by tunera, Jan 21, 2016.

1. tunera

tunera Guest

I'm starting to look into the "High RR" way of trading, as the title of this thread say, this trading is all about entering in the market at very specific points/time that offers a potentially high risk-reward ratio, this mean risk a few pips to make 5-10 times the risk taken with each trade.

As the title say, from 3 pips (it may be even less, but overall the number would be below the 10pips), in this way we can keep losses very small (let's say 1% of the account or less), and yet use a decent leverage that would pay out quite well when trades run.

Actually, i'm starting to believe that this is really the best way of trading, and i'm going to explore here, how to do it and what kind of results can be expected.

But first, i would like to make a call to the traders out there that do trade in this way, you are all very welcome to share your experience, your ideas and your opinions on this subject.

Source.